Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Video is up! DJI Osmo + Mavic Pro saves the day
816 9 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eyeloveteeth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015397 ft
  • >>>
United States

We're back with another Drone Filled fun + we filledm with the DJI Osmo+ as well

I have to say, I think the Karma grip does better in sporty environments, whereas the Osmo+ would replace something like my IKAN EC-1 or even possibly the Ronin (we don't use high end cameras and i've only rented a ronin)
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Great job! The Labrador is so adorable! Like it! Thank you for sharing.
2018-1-3
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-3 21:30
Great job! The Labrador is so adorable! Like it! Thank you for sharing.

thank you! do you know if there is a future update to maybe create an algorithm to make the osmo behave like a Karma Grip?

I FULLY understand the differences - the Osmo is a VERY traditional style gimble - but that makes run and gun for content that we do, more difficult.

Other than that, DJI has been a HUGE staple part of our Video journey...crazy to think we only started 2 months ago!
2018-1-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome thanks for sharing.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

eyeloveteeth Posted at 2018-1-4 08:42
thank you! do you know if there is a future update to maybe create an algorithm to make the osmo behave like a Karma Grip?

I FULLY understand the differences - the Osmo is a VERY traditional style gimble - but that makes run and gun for content that we do, more difficult.

To be frankly, I don't have the related info, but I think more functions of our machines will be enabled along with the technological advances.
Thank you for your attention and hope you enjoy your time.
2018-1-6
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-6 01:17
To be frankly, I don't have the related info, but I think more functions of our machines will be enabled along with the technological advances.
Thank you for your attention and hope you enjoy your time.

Thor you are so active on the forums, it's great! thank you - whether it's Osmo or Mavic Pro i see you everywhere!

Will DJI ever sell a seperate monitor that would replace the cellphone clamp with DJI GO app preinstalled?
2018-1-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

eyeloveteeth Posted at 2018-1-8 08:22
Thor you are so active on the forums, it's great! thank you - whether it's Osmo or Mavic Pro i see you everywhere!

Will DJI ever sell a seperate monitor that would replace the cellphone clamp with DJI GO app preinstalled?

DJI has a separate monitor named Crystalsky, it still needs the designated bracket, but it has DJI apps installed. Don't know if this is the what you are looking for?
2018-1-9
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome video! Love the GoPro strapped to the dog, pretty cool!
2018-1-9
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-9 01:02
DJI has a separate monitor named Crystalsky, it still needs the designated bracket, but it has DJI apps installed. Don't know if this is the what you are looking for?

omg wait, what? I didn't realize this was do able.

I'm trying to understand - so this monitor HAS the Dji Go App inside already, so no phone is required at all. If i want to use it on the Osmo+ and for the Mavic which one would you suggest, and i only need 1 Crystalsky Monitor?!

2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules