Atti Mode/No GPS Errors
977 5 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansde116561
New
United States

I’m having constant issues with my Spark staying in Atti Mode, I’ve calibrated the compass countless times and even changed my locations multiple times. With iOS I know we all have the issue with the otg cable but I can only use WiFi. Is anyone else having these issues or know if there’s a simple solution?
2018-1-3
Use props
AlanIRL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5384 ft
Ireland

Kp Index? Some think its a myth, some think it has a genuine impact.
2018-1-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Calibrating the compass "countless times" was not a good approach in my view, in particular since it has nothing at all to do with your GPS link. If you do not get a stable GPS link you must be in difficult locations or you didn't wait long enough to get it. Or of course your Spark has a malfunction in the GPS module. Can you provide any additional information on where you try to take off and maybe screenshots or flightrecords?
2018-1-3
Use props
fans209e8746
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754872 ft
Australia

If compass spins out it drops gps ?
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please ensure that you fly in a place without high voltage line, metal and factories. Any other error message in your app? Please turn off all the bluetooth devices when you fly your spark and you can set your phone in airplane mode. Please keep us updated, thanks.
flight environment.PNG
2018-1-3
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

fans209e8746 Posted at 2018-1-3 16:54
If compass spins out it drops gps ?

May be DJI  engineers can think of a way to avoid the act done by SPARK during a conflict between Compass and GPS data by asking the USER to accept  or choose between COMPASS or GPS so that we will not have a fly away !
This also ensures the USER is on his mobile display at all times
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules