How to get map on screen
1935 7 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

The other DAY I did get a chance to fly my spark ,everything went fine but I could NOT manage to see the map on screen! Well I guess it is cause I fly with mini Ipad 4 WIFI ONLY . Any of you have a clue how I can get a map on screen without me having to buy a smartphone? Secondly, I hv heard somewhere that even the charging hub had to be updated also sometimes, if so how can I know when I have to update?? Appreciate any advice thanks.

2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Hobby. Did you see the attitude indicator? Please tap it and it will turn into a map icon. If it does not work, I would recommend you reinstall the app. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-3
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

read here
https://forum.dji.com/thread-111954-1-1.html
2018-1-3
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-3 19:43
Hi, Hobby. Did you see the attitude indicator? Please tap it and it will turn into a map icon. If it does not work, I would recommend you reinstall the app. Thanks for your support.

Thanks  I appreciate. i guess "attitude indicator" you mean the compass on left of screen. I did tap on it but it stays like it is. I can see the black box on right side of screen (map is supposed to pop up in that box) but the map is only popping up when I hv internet again. Thanks
2018-1-4
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-1-3 22:23
read here
https://forum.dji.com/thread-111954-1-1.html

Thank you I might consider that option. Had no chnce to fly yet but will try out as soon as possible.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

hobbydroner Posted at 2018-1-4 08:02
Thanks  I appreciate. i guess "attitude indicator" you mean the compass on left of screen. I did tap on it but it stays like it is. I can see the black box on right side of screen (map is supposed to pop up in that box) but the map is only popping up when I hv internet again. Thanks

You are welcome. I think your Ipad need to connect with Internet and cache the map before flight. You can zoom in or out to get the place you want to fly.
2018-1-5
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-5 01:13
You are welcome. I think your Ipad need to connect with Internet and cache the map before flight. You can zoom in or out to get the place you want to fly.

Yes you are right and this is what I did .I flew the other day and it did work well. Thank you very much.
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

hobbydroner Posted at 2018-1-6 01:53
Yes you are right and this is what I did .I flew the other day and it did work well. Thank you very much.

Glad you solve your problem. Have more nice flights!
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules