1639 4 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Jones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91932 ft
United States

Hi everyone,

I'm coming here as a last resort as I cannot find anything online about the X5R compared to the Phantom 4 Pro. I've seen a lot of comparisons on the X5 but never the RAW version. I just bought the inspire 1 with the X5R for the RAW DNG's and it's coming in soon but I would like to know, will I find that the image quality be superior to the P4P? Itrs over double the price and shoots RAW 12 bit so I'm assuming I would be happy with it when it comes? I know it doesnt shoot 60 frames for slow mo and I only shoot video at 24fps so lack of 20mp camera isnt an issue. It seems to me like DJI knows you can get the X5R for cheaper so they are keeping quet about it so people can buy the X4S with inspire 2. As a smart investor, I like to know how these cameras all really compare and from what I can tell, if you put the X5R against an X4S or a P4P with all the same settings at 4096x2160 24fps, the X5R should be better. thoughts?
2018-1-3
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The X5R for movie is far far better than the P4P when using CeniRAW. The P4P will have an edge over the X5R if using the H264/H265 files with a slightly better bitrate off the P4P. But, bigger sensor and interchangeable lenses will always mean it's a better camera.
2018-1-11
Use props
fansbbd45b06
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85384 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey what's up dude. I had both at the same time about a year ago. The h.265 compression of the p4pro was amazing. But the raw even the x5 which I also owned before I upgraded to the raw. Both produce better footage in lower light. So I thi k ur better off sticking with the raw inspire 1. Even if the work flow seems too much with the raw footage. U can always use the h.264 from the micro sd card. Sorry no footage to help u. But i hope that helps u.
2018-1-11
Use props
fans0c5dd320
New

Colombia

Hi everyone I'm about to buy the x5raw and I'm wondering how much recording time does the 512ssd give me ? Thanks a lot
2018-1-24
Use props
adamwilfer
New

India

Well, I think X5RAW is much better when you use it with rooted apps for Android and other devices.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules