1482 8 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766394 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Some time ago I got replaced unit of Phantom 4 pro PLUS as the previous one was crashing during the flight (the app). DJI Support replaced it just to have a free mind as they said the unit was fine. Obviously it was not because it was crashing but DJI Support knows better. They could neglect anything, probably also the fact that Bill Clinton was a president. Ok, lets come back to the issue. The unit was replaced and guess what - the new one crashes too, ocasionally but it does. Obviously DJI Support does not have a clue how to tackle the matter.
This is sick and the DJI Support attitiude too. I am awainting a solution of a problem not stupid advice and every time the first question to me is what OS I use, Android or IOS? Hahahaha, surely I can use IOS on built in tablet as it si Phantom 4 pro PLUS!
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Robert, I'm so sorry to read your post. May I know what's the current version of aircraft and RC? Could you refer below and export the crash log for better assistance: mobile device/sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot.pad/LOG/CRASH? Also, how do you contact our support? Please kindly offer your last case number, we'd like to look into the exact status and improve the technicial abilities. Thanks so much!
2018-1-3
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

Dear Susan. RC system version is 01.02.02.00, Kernel version 3.10.0. Aircraft latest firmware. Error pop log you can download here: https://we.tl/Abj9wPWldv No case number yet, I only received stupid question regarding device I use after I said it is 4 pro plus unit. Waste of time sending emails without senseless discussion. This is not the first time and I expect from DJI a solution. Also I cannot send my unit back because I will loos device for work.
2018-1-4
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI will you come to a solution?
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2018-1-4 02:01
Dear Susan. RC system version is 01.02.02.00, Kernel version 3.10.0. Aircraft latest firmware. Error pop log you can download here: https://we.tl/Abj9wPWldv No case number yet, I only received stupid question regarding device I use after I said it is 4 pro plus unit. Waste of time sending emails without senseless discussion. This is not the first time and I expect from DJI a solution. Also I cannot send my unit back because I will loos device for work.

Robert, the link you offered is not available. Could you check and upload again? And please PM us the ticket number or email address when you contacted our support. BTW, please click the Reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-1-5
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-5 01:52
Robert, the link you offered is not available. Could you check and upload again? And please PM us the ticket number or email address when you contact our support. BTW, please click the Reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Please check now: https://we.tl/QOahPQXT5D
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It works now, thanks! I have forwarded to our engineers for review. We'll come back if there is any update. Also, I managed to get the case number via your forum info, and the management will investigate this.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Robert, I just got the latest news from our engineers that they need more data. Could you refer below and cop the whole file to us? Thanks!

/sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot.pad/LOG/CRASH
/sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot.pad/LOG/NATIVE_CRASH
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got the latest news from our engineers that they have located this issue and will fix it in next update. Thanks for your patience.
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules