Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ONCjQVh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1278330 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hello!
I have a problem with my new DJI spark fly more combo. I've been trying to figure out what it's all about. I found that everything came after I made a software update late last year.
Although after the update I still was able to fly with it, but the application did not work properly. The application (DJI go 4) keep asks me to reactivate the aircraft.
After several failed attempts to do something, now I could not use the device. I'm not able to go through the phase where the software requires the drones to be reactivated.
Here are a few messages that I receive in my app.
dji4.jpg
In fact, nothing happens after I connect the drone via wifi, and the QR scan not working. Reactivating via wifi seems to be rocket science for me. Everything is stuck here!
You can help me reactivate my drone?

2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir, Sorry for the unexpected experience. I would recommend you activate your drone via DJI GO 4. Here is the video of the process, if you have more problems, please inform us.

2018-1-4
Use props
Tudor Neacsu
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

Thanks for the reply. I've already tried to follow the instructions above. However, I get different messages than those shown in the video. This can be seen in the image I posted earlier.
2018-1-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I believe this is just the new startup menu for first time users that was introduced with the latest version of DJI GO 4. If your Spark had been activated previously, you can ignore this menu. It is intended to make the startup procedure easier for new users.
2018-1-4
Use props
Tudor Neacsu
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-4 01:24
I believe this is just the new startup menu for first time users that was introduced with the latest version of DJI GO 4. If your Spark had been activated previously, you can ignore this menu. It is intended to make the startup procedure easier for new users.

It may be so. The problem is that my repeated attempts to reactivate the combo aircraft have probably led to new problems. I can not connect with the RC on my device. The aircraft now only works with the mobile phone and its application
2018-1-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Tudor Neacsu Posted at 2018-1-4 01:59
It may be so. The problem is that my repeated attempts to reactivate the combo aircraft have probably led to new problems. I can not connect with the RC on my device. The aircraft now only works with the mobile phone and its application

Have you tried to do a full reset of the WiFi link between RC and Spark? The procedure is explained in the user manual.
2018-1-4
Use props
Tudor Neacsu
lvl.2
  • >>>
Romania

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-4 02:19
Have you tried to do a full reset of the WiFi link between RC and Spark? The procedure is explained in the user manual.

I just did it and everything seems to have returned to normal. Thanks for the help. And I swear I will never make software updates again
2018-1-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Tudor Neacsu Posted at 2018-1-4 02:22
I just did it and everything seems to have returned to normal. Thanks for the help. And I swear I will never make software updates again

Glad to hear it's working now :-)
2018-1-4
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would love to find 1 user that has successfully been able scan the QR code.
2018-1-4
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-1-4 03:23
I would love to find 1 user that has successfully been able scan the QR code.

yep, it doesn't work !
2018-1-4
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

A more professional brand would have placed a note in the package, telling that the qr code does not work.
Instead of doing nothing about it for 6 months.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Tudor Neacsu Posted at 2018-1-4 01:59
It may be so. The problem is that my repeated attempts to reactivate the combo aircraft have probably led to new problems. I can not connect with the RC on my device. The aircraft now only works with the mobile phone and its application

Please ensure that you have the correct procedure of linking your RC with AC. Please reboot your RC and AC. Then follow the video to build the connection again. Hope you solve the problem.
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules