ESC Error for my P3P
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6e4461ee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 319314 ft
Australia

Hii Susan.... I am also having the ESC Error for my P3P...so plz send link for the FW 1.11.30. ... revert will be appreciated.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I've received your message in PM as well. The V1.11.30 only fix the ESC issue after firmware update, please check the download link in PM and try later.
2018-1-5
Use props
Ghouli
lvl.1

Algeria

Hi Susan, would you please send me the link of FW to fix the ESC issue ? thanks in advance.
2018-1-5
Use props
D-r-o-n-e
lvl.2
United States

Hi Susan I was having the same issue and got the firmware from DIANA for my p3p. However I am getting The Maximum Flight Distance Reached error. Do you know how Can I solve this ? I have try to reinstall the app and that has not helped yet. However the ESC error has been resolved after that firmware which Diana gave me.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ghouli Posted at 2018-1-5 17:01
Hi Susan, would you please send me the link of FW to fix the ESC issue ? thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late response. I've PMed you the download link, please check later. BTW, please click the Reply button under one's message if you need one'd attention. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

D-r-o-n-e Posted at 2018-1-5 18:22
Hi Susan I was having the same issue and got the firmware from DIANA for my p3p. However I am getting The Maximum Flight Distance Reached error. Do you know how Can I solve this ? I have try to reinstall the app and that has not helped yet. However the ESC error has been resolved after that firmware which Diana gave me.

Sir, may I know what's the current APP version? Could you post the screenshot for better assistance?
2018-1-12
Use props
D-r-o-n-e
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-12 02:53
Sir, may I know what's the current APP version? Could you post the screenshot for better assistance?

Hi Susan,

So I did fly it today again Finally got a change  from all that rain. Sorry for the delay in message. I was getting the Maximum Flight distance reached again, I think around 97 feet or something. Anyhow. I did notice something today which is very interesting so when this is happening all the info which is suppose to be on the app like Return to home altitude and other number for the flight are not there they are 0. So When I close the app and relaunch it and reconnect usb seems like all my setting as like Return to home altitude 45m (Which I set previously) starts showing that is when everything works.  Which tells me it is more of an issue with the DJI GO app.

Now to the version of the app I am posting the screenshot of it.

Also I am using the iPad pro 10.5 inch and I have in the past try to reload the app by deleting it from the iPad that does not work.

However as I said I think I have found a temp resolution to the problem which is close the app and relaunch it until we get all the return to home altitude and other numbers starts showing that is when everything works perfect.

Please get back to me if you know a permanent solution for this once again Thank you so much for all your wonderful help. You guys are amazing !!!
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

D-r-o-n-e Posted at 2018-1-14 15:19
Hi Susan,

So I did fly it today again Finally got a change  from all that rain. Sorry for the delay in message. I was getting the Maximum Flight distance reached again, I think around 97 feet or something. Anyhow. I did notice something today which is very interesting so when this is happening all the info which is suppose to be on the app like Return to home altitude and other number for the flight are not there they are 0. So When I close the app and relaunch it and reconnect usb seems like all my setting as like Return to home altitude 45m (Which I set previously) starts showing that is when everything works.  Which tells me it is more of an issue with the DJI GO app.

Thanks for getting back to us. Double check, the OS of your iPad Pro has been updated to the latest version, right? If yes, I'll forward all info to our engineers for double check. We will come back if there is any update.
2018-1-15
Use props
jarda
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148094 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-15 23:55
Thanks for getting back to us. Double check, the OS of your iPad Pro has been updated to the latest version, right? If yes, I'll forward all info to our engineers for double check. We will come back if there is any update.

hello I had version 1.11.20 with esc, the fix on 1.11.30 is not finished and it is currently 1.11.20+ and still esc. please help
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

D-r-o-n-e Posted at 2018-1-14 15:19
Hi Susan,

So I did fly it today again Finally got a change  from all that rain. Sorry for the delay in message. I was getting the Maximum Flight distance reached again, I think around 97 feet or something. Anyhow. I did notice something today which is very interesting so when this is happening all the info which is suppose to be on the app like Return to home altitude and other number for the flight are not there they are 0. So When I close the app and relaunch it and reconnect usb seems like all my setting as like Return to home altitude 45m (Which I set previously) starts showing that is when everything works.  Which tells me it is more of an issue with the DJI GO app.

Sir, I just got the update from our engineers that they need more data for further analysis. Could you help us export the flight records and logs when the issue appeared? Thanks in advance!

1. Export the flight records:
Android: Connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
iOS: Connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.

2. Upload ALL the flight log (.DAT files) in the aircraft to dropbox and send us the link:
a. Connect your aircraft (USB port at the tail/ head) to a PC using the included USB cable. Turn on the Remote Controller and the aircraft, then open the DJI GO app.
b. Click “Mode” icon to view the “Advanced Settings”.
c. Click “MC Enter Read Flight Data Mode”.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jarda Posted at 2018-1-16 09:39
hello I had version 1.11.20 with esc, the fix on 1.11.30 is not finished and it is currently 1.11.20+ and still esc. please help

Jarda, just to verify, the firmware update to V1.11.30 is not successful, right? If still no luck, I'm afraid that you may consider to send it in for a fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-17
Use props
Fedexx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451473 ft
Uruguay

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-17 19:05
Sir, I just got the update from our engineers that they need more data for further analysis. Could you help us export the flight records and logs when the issue appeared? Thanks in advance!

1. Export the flight records:

Susan, I'm with the same problem, I can not get out of the ESC error, for PM I passed the link to the .DAT file. I hope you identify the problem. Thank you.
2018-2-2
Use props
Simon Dunning
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the phantom e advance and it’s now saying esc error could you help please email me on simondunning72@icloud.com many thanks
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Fedexx Posted at 2018-2-2 09:54
Susan, I'm with the same problem, I can not get out of the ESC error, for PM I passed the link to the .DAT file. I hope you identify the problem. Thank you.

Received with thanks! I'll double check with our engineers and will come back later.
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Simon Dunning Posted at 2018-2-3 21:42
I have the phantom e advance and it’s now saying esc error could you help please email me on simondunning72@icloud.com many thanks

Your message is well received. I've sent the download link in PM, please check later.
2018-2-6
Use props
compi
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Susan
I would like the firmware V.1.11.30 for the P3A . appreciated
2018-2-6
Use props
Fedexx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451473 ft
Uruguay

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-6 02:10
Received with thanks! I'll double check with our engineers and will come back later.

Hi Susan, until today without news, I await your response.

Thank you very much for your help.
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

compi Posted at 2018-2-6 02:26
Hi Susan
I would like the firmware V.1.11.30 for the P3A . appreciated

Compi, I'm sorry for the late response due to the holiday. I have sent you the link in PM, please try later.
2018-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Fedexx Posted at 2018-2-9 05:43
Hi Susan, until today without news, I await your response.

Thank you very much for your help.

Fedexx, sorry for the late reply due to the holiday. Our engineers have reviewed all the data and confirm it is a hardware issue. Sorry about this. Please kindly send it in for repair.
2018-2-25
Use props
compi
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-25 01:06
Compi, I'm sorry for the late response due to the holiday. I have sent you the link in PM, please try later.

I'm sorry Susan but i can't download the file please can you sent me a new link,
thanks.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

compi Posted at 2018-3-9 00:49
I'm sorry Susan but i can't download the file please can you sent me a new link,
thanks.

I've resent you a new link, see whether it works now.
2018-3-11
Use props
compi
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-11 02:51
I've resent you a new link, see whether it works now.

Hello DJI SUSAN this link works, i hope the problem is over now,
Thank you very much
Have a nice day
2018-3-11
Use props
compi
lvl.1

Netherlands

compi Posted at 2018-3-11 23:52
Hello DJI SUSAN this link works, i hope the problem is over now,
Thank you very much
Have a nice day

Hello SUSAN, sorry for the  inconvience, the file i downloaded now is not compeet,
the file is als follow: P3S_FW_V01.11.0030.bin.crdownload,  and only 36.6 Mb.

what can i do?
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

compi Posted at 2018-3-12 00:04
Hello SUSAN, sorry for the  inconvience, the file i downloaded now is not compeet,
the file is als follow: P3S_FW_V01.11.0030.bin.crdownload,  and only 36.6 Mb.

Sorry about this. The complete size should be 59.85 MB, I've resent the link to see whether you got the right one.
2018-3-13
Use props
compi
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-13 02:31
Sorry about this. The complete size should be 59.85 MB, I've resent the link to see whether you got the right one.

Thanks SUSAN,
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome. Please let us know whether it works now. Come back to us if there is any further issue.
2018-3-15
Use props
compi
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-15 01:49
You are welcome. Please let us know whether it works now. Come back to us if there is any further issue.

SUSAN, works fine now, no more errors since I've updated
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

compi Posted at 2018-3-15 12:56
SUSAN, works fine now, no more errors since I've updated

I'm glad to hear this. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules