Mavic Pro Refund
1229 11 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2562d329
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21532 ft
United Arab Emirates

I bought my DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on Nov 20th, 2017. Less than 24 hrs later I decided to cancel my order, and I was told that the order couldnt be cancelled because it was already shipped. They told me that the only way is to reject deleviry of the order and it will be returned back to them, and the refund will be processed.
SOUNDS SIMPLE RIGHT?? AS IT TURNS OUT, NO!!!

It took them around 3-4 weeks to deliver the drone to me. They are dealing with a shipping company calle "BSI", never heard of it (took me like a week till I found there website). I hope I never receive shipments through them ever again! After informing the shipping company that I would like the product to be shipped back to the seller (DJI), it took them almost a week and a half to send it back. This time they used DHL. It took 2 - 3 days to ship back to them. DJI received back my UPOPENED drone on December 14, 2017. Until now I haven't received my refund. Im starting to think that I will never receive it!!

I emailed DJI so many times and there answer every single time is that the Warehouse is still processing the return of the package (for almost 20 days now!).

On top of all that my order status was changed a couple of days back stating that the order is complete and that I have received the order. I also received the free DJI Credit. I emailed DJI Support for this matter and they told me they are looking into it. FOR A WEEK NOW!

I have made the purchase on my credit card and I started paying interest on this purchase. A purchase that I returned like 25 days ago! Will DJI reimburse me for those extra payments I had to make??

Everytime they respond to me saying that it is still under process at the warehouse. They also tell me I have to be patient. Honestly I ran out of patience, and I want to know if I will ever get my refund!!

What should I do in this situation??

2018-1-4
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

The first thing you can do is file a dispute claim with your Credit Card provider.
2018-1-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Contact your credit card company and dispute the charges. Get your refund that way
2018-1-4
Use props
CycleParadise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

I would contact the credit card company and dispute the charge. They may even be able to reverse the interest charges.
2018-1-4
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

CycleParadise Posted at 2018-1-4 07:25
I would contact the credit card company and dispute the charge. They may even be able to reverse the interest charges.

I totally agree with this answer. You may ask them to reverse those charges.
2018-1-4
Use props
fans2562d329
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Thank you guys. Im processing the dispute. Hoping it will get resolved.
2018-1-4
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Like others have said, call your credit card company and report this as fraud. Trust me they will get DJI’s attention
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we are so sorry to read on your unpleasant purchasing experience with us, I understand your frustration and will do our best to help you.
Could you please leave me with the order number? We will verify with the Sales Team and update to you, thank you.
2018-1-4
Use props
fans2562d329
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

This is my order number: 9716865930882, how long do you need to give me an update on my refund?
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans2562d329 Posted at 2018-1-4 23:31
This is my order number: 9716865930882, how long do you need to give me an update on my refund?

Thanks for your update, I'm confirming with Sales Team, I will keep you updated soon once I hear from them, please wait me for a moment, thank you.
2018-1-5
Use props
fans2562d329
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Whats the update on the refund, Mindy?
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans2562d329 Posted at 2018-1-6 00:32
Whats the update on the refund, Mindy?

I'm so sorry Sir, since it is weekend now and I'm still waiting for the reply from Sales Team, I will keep you updated on Monday, my apologies for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules