819 3 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3356 ft
Spain

good afternoon,
I have a problem with the DJI Care Refresh for an Inspire 2, I just updated Drone, Remote Control, etc.

I have a DJI Care Refresh card for Inspire 2, I go to the page to put the number of 16 digits, I put the number, the serial number of the drone and the number of blank gimball as indicated for Inspire 2.

Then he tells me that the serial number does not exist and that I can not leave blank, you can help me.

2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, ICarrascosa, when did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh card? It must be activated within 48 hours after you activated the drone.
May I have the serial number of the aircraft and gimbal? I will help to check the status, thank you.
2018-1-4
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3356 ft
Spain

Dji Mindy sent all the data to you by private, send an email to DJI Care that you would not let me activate the DJI Care Refresh card, try to activate it the same day you activated my new drone but it was not possible due to a problem of yours.
I already warned them that I had 48 hours to activate and they told me not to worry because it was not my problem but theirs.
The problem is that he tells me that the serial number of the drone does not exist but a female colleague checked it and it came out to her as if it had just been activated by me.

Help me because today ends 48h, thank you.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ICarrascosa Posted at 2018-1-4 23:58
Dji Mindy sent all the data to you by private, send an email to DJI Care that you would not let me activate the DJI Care Refresh card, try to activate it the same day you activated my new drone but it was not possible due to a problem of yours.
I already warned them that I had 48 hours to activate and they told me not to worry because it was not my problem but theirs.
The problem is that he tells me that the serial number of the drone does not exist but a female colleague checked it and it came out to her as if it had just been activated by me.

Sir, I have replied your PM and tried in website and it works.
The Gimbal SN is located on the back of the camera and can be viewed directly or scanned using 2D code scanning software.
Hope you still have the time to activate the DJI Care Refresh.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules