Delay on my phone screen from my spark and image distorted.
1780 7 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r7bIFJc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132503 ft
South Africa

Hi. What am I doing wrong. There is about a 4 second delay from mt spark to my phone and the image get scrambled every couple of seconds. I have the wifi connected and the cable. I can not follow the drone on my phone screen. What can I do?
2018-1-4
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Oh man......You are not doing anything wrong.....This is known issue from the beginning....The sure thing is that Dji is making something wrong...
2018-1-4
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

This is a software issue as well as Wifi disadvantage.  Just have fun flying and taking pics.
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_VeQ7bFM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32500 ft
Thailand

What model is ur phone?
2018-1-4
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Join the club
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please fly in a recommened environment. You can enter wifi setting and choose the channel with the best signal. What is your model of device? Please use devices in our recommended list. Do not open bluetooth devices around your spark. You can try to put your phone in airplane mode. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-4
Use props
Firehawk989
Second Officer
Flight distance : 198904 ft
Canada

If you're inside or otherwise in close proximity to a bunch of WiFi interference this can happen. Go to an open area away from buildings etc. and it should be all good.
2018-1-4
Use props
Emrah A
lvl.1
Turkey

I have same issue too, my LG G3 can not see anything at all. On my iPhone’6 it is better however there is always problem. I can go more than 200meter in open field like over farms. Today I tried to fly in hotel territory where was sea and only  after 60m I lost vision. (Both vertical and horizontal) I bough combo to be able to fly properly however i can’t record proper videos without seeing what I record,  There is serious problem about connection between phone and remote.
2018-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules