Enable function in landscape mode
7731 5 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EszterV
New
Belgium

I want to start using the active track. When I select the option in the app, I get this message: enable function in landscape mode.

How can I fix this?

I just updated my iPhone 6S to IOS 11.2.1.
2018-1-4
Use props
EszterV
New
Belgium

I fixed the issue myself. Found this tip somewhere: Check to see if the screen lock is ON. If it is turn it OFF. --> This did the trick with me
2018-1-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear and thanks for sharing!
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EszterV Posted at 2018-1-4 08:58
I fixed the issue myself. Found this tip somewhere: Check to see if the screen lock is ON. If it is turn it OFF. --> This did the trick with me

EszterV, glad to know you figured it out, the Vertical Orientation Lock must be disabled when you use Active Track.
Thanks for your support to DJI product and hope you have a great time with it.
2018-1-5
Use props
fanscf6c759e
New

Hong Kong

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the screen of Osmo Mobile? I face the same problem.
2019-2-6
Use props
Olivervj
New

Denmark

fanscf6c759e Posted at 2019-2-6 10:08
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the screen of Osmo Mobile? I face the same problem.

Hey Man, i know its been some years, but for people facing the issue now, as myself, here is the fix. The screen lock is in the control center of the iphone, it has nothing to do with the app. Swipe down on the top right far out to the side, and the control center will show. Here it is the red lock with white around it, that youre looking for. This is the screen lock, turn that off. Hope it helped anyone who reads this
2023-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules