Panorama on DJI P4
1632 9 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans086b4899
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi,

All versions above the P4 standard already have the panoramic mode except the P4 standard.
When will there be a new update for P4 with the panoramic mode?
2018-1-4
Use props
Håkan K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

P4 advance does not have it. And given the latest issue with the P4 std firmware i think it will take  awhile, if ever.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for your suggestion. This request has been forwarded to our engineers and hopefully they will consider it.
2018-1-5
Use props
Protonus
lvl.1
United States

Came here wondering the same thing.  I have an original Phantom 4 and would love this feature, especially since I have the Racing Edition goggles, which have a panorama viewing feature!!  
2019-1-5
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Ireland

Doubt it happen at this stage, P4 Standard is all but dead to DJI at this stage.
2019-1-12
Use props
Wiz222
lvl.1

United States

FuZZyPiLOT Posted at 1-12 07:59
Doubt it happen at this stage, P4 Standard is all but dead to DJI at this stage.

Another request for DJI to please update the firmware for this. I bought what was supposed to be a P4P at a charity benefit auction and I've now discovered that it is a P4 instead. Really was looking forward to panorama mode.
2019-4-16
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Wiz222 Posted at 4-16 17:49
Another request for DJI to please update the firmware for this. I bought what was supposed to be a P4P at a charity benefit auction and I've now discovered that it is a P4 instead. Really was looking forward to panorama mode.

Do the panorama manually, it isn't that hard..... Then use any one of a dozen apps to stitch the photos together.
2019-4-16
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wiz222 Posted at 4-16 17:49

This works well, take your series of panoramic images, with overlaps, and chuck them all into :-

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ ... e-composite-editor/

Once the basics are mastered it's dead easy and gives good results.
2019-4-17
Use props
Wiz222
lvl.1

United States

Aardvark Posted at 4-17 02:28
This works well, take your series of panoramic images, with overlaps, and chuck them all into :-

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/product/computational-photography-applications/image-composite-editor/

I was planning on using the Microsoft stitcher, all I want now is a simple "one click" to shoot the 30 pictures. Manual is OK but I'm a new pilot so not sure how good I can be at turning it precise amounts to get pictures with enough overlap but not a lot more than I need.
2019-4-18
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Håkan K Posted at 2018-1-4 09:00
P4 advance does not have it. And given the latest issue with the P4 std firmware i think it will take  awhile, if ever.

But you can request it of course as I have done with my P4A and I am loving it.
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules