Suggestion for Forum Administrators
1028 5 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

I would like to see the Go App Thread split into four sub-sections.  iOS GO, iOS GO4, Android GO and Android GO4.  These would assist forum users in finding information about the GO APP they are using without having to sort through the many variations now mixed into the single GO APP thread.

2018-1-4
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

agreed !!
2018-1-4
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I like the idea but it won't work as too many would just click something and post.
Just see how much get posted as "Videos & Photos" that has nothing at all with this to do, same goes for the different models.
2018-1-4
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

I too agree .... but first admin has to get rid of the ALL section - that's where most of the mix-ups come from.

People scroll down through ALL and do not bother to check the faint wording to the left showing which section the post is from. So you end up with P4 mixed in with P3 ... P3S with P3P etc. etc. by people posting about gear that is not subject of the thread. What makes that worse of course - is posters fail to indicate what model / App / tablet etc. they are talking about !!

Its a bl***y mess !!

Nigel
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jack, thanks for your suggestion. I'll forward this to the technicians for review.
2018-1-4
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

solentlife Posted at 2018-1-4 10:15
I too agree .... but first admin has to get rid of the ALL section - that's where most of the mix-ups come from.

People scroll down through ALL and do not bother to check the faint wording to the left showing which section the post is from. So you end up with P4 mixed in with P3 ... P3S with P3P etc. etc. by people posting about gear that is not subject of the thread. What makes that worse of course - is posters fail to indicate what model / App / tablet etc. they are talking about !!

Agree with what you are saying... It's a clear case of user error -Not reading the F*$#&#@ Forum manual prior to posting...
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules