Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Offline maps
1537 9 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeteHB
Second Officer

France

I have just managed to get another very cheap Nexus 7 yablet so loaded up GJI go4 app and can't get the offline maps facility to appear I can see the current location and expand it in camera view, I am not connected to the controller just wifi to the tablet opening the app. From everything I have read it seems that uninstalling the app and reinstalling sometimes but to be honest if that's the situation I am just about done with GO 4 and might as well switch to Litchi. I can't think of anything to do other than the uninstall reinstall rubish solution, any ideas anyone.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Pete, we are sorry the offline map has been removed since Android V4.1.18 due to the unstable HERE Map, we will add it in the newer version soon.
2018-1-5
Use props
PeteHB
Second Officer

France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-5 00:04
Hi Pete, we are sorry the offline map has been removed since Android V4.1.18 due to the unstable HERE Map, we will add it in the newer version soon.

Thanks for letting me know that at least I am not going to be wasting time trying to get it to work.
2018-1-5
Use props
lelie21
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126867 ft
Switzerland

Same issue for me today.. looking tutorial three times to be sure I'm not dumb. Hope it'll be back soon
2018-1-5
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

lelie21 Posted at 2018-1-5 06:53
Same issue for me today.. looking tutorial three times to be sure I'm not dumb. Hope it'll be back soon

Good to know. I have 3 iPad Mini 4s, one for each of my drones, Spark, Mavic and P4P. Two are WiFi and the one for the P4P is LTE, so until it's fixed, I'll fly only with the LTE one.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FatherXmas Posted at 2018-1-5 11:16
Good to know. I have 3 iPad Mini 4s, one for each of my drones, Spark, Mavic and P4P. Two are WiFi and the one for the P4P is LTE, so until it's fixed, I'll fly only with the LTE one.

Sir, the App we mentioned here is Android version, instead of IOS. You can cache the map in advance.
2018-1-8
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Forrestjim found the solution

https://forum.dji.com/thread-129785-1-1.html
2018-1-17
Use props
PeteHB
Second Officer

France

I will give it a try but I am beginning to fly more in Litchi now so not much of a problem.
2018-1-17
Use props
eman_vg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

DJI is a work in progress, they are always improving!
2018-1-17
Use props
PeteHB
Second Officer

France

Don't we know it.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules