Gimbal Unit No Response
2167 3 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TGFG
New
Canada

I'm getting no response from my gimbal unit. I am connected via bluetooth but I do not get any life from the gimbal unit. No buttons work, no stabalization occurs etc... I have rebooted the phone, rebooted bluetooth as well as turned the unit off and on numerous times. I read somewhere that it may be a phone sensor issue: I have tried the post it note covering as well as my finger - to no avail.

When I turn the unit on I get a flashing green light (on the right) and then a yellowish green on the left, which eventually disappears. In the past, the unit has just fired up to life. Now i can't make it work.

Any suggestions?

thanks
2018-1-4
Use props
fansa0de0813
New

United States

No suggestions, but I wanted to jump in and mention I'm having the same issues tonight. I just got the Moment wide angle lens and their new case for attaching it and thought it might be connected. But hard to say. I'm re-charging the battery which was down to 70%.... if that proves to be the problem it's a big weakness in the system.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TGFG, sorry to read on this, can you detect and connect to Osmo Mobile via Bluetooth, if yes, please enter DJI Go APP--Gimbal Settings---disable ''Mobile Phone Detect'', then reboot the device.
Please make sure the gimbal has been balanced well and the phone case has been removed, thank you.
2018-1-5
Use props
Shoer
New
United States

“Mobile device check” was what I turned off in gimbal settings with the same problem and it worked after restart
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules