Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ waiting for GO 4 App update
1929 21 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

The latest P4P aircraft firmware update, 01.05.0300 is out and adds panoramic mode to P4P but only if you are using the DJI GO 4 App version 4.1.20 or later.  4.1.22 is available from both the Apple and Android stores but us "plus" owners are out of luck, we have to wait for DJI to "PUSH" the update out to us.    When will 4.1.20 or later be available?
2018-1-4
Use props
Pauxier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same with the Crystal Sky 7.8 Ultra here
2018-1-4
Use props
CBUCK
lvl.4
United States

I was wondering what the deal was! Thanks for looking into this. Hopefully it is pushed out soon. But if they are still working things out like I hear then I am not in too big of a hurry.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Wataero, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are working the P4P+ and will release as soon as it is ready. We appreciate your patience.
2018-1-4
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which means 6 months from now.
2018-1-5
Use props
usere38ce51cf8
New
Flight distance : 1087927 ft
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-4 18:45
Hi Wataero, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are working the P4P+ and will release as soon as it is ready. We appreciate your patience.

Susan, any news yet on the plus pano feature? Will DJI allow me to exchange my remote for a screenless one as I see DJI also have launched a flight app that's only available for Mac. No benefits for the fixed screen at all
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

usere38ce51cf8 Posted at 2018-1-16 01:23
Susan, any news yet on the plus pano feature? Will DJI allow me to exchange my remote for a screenless one as I see DJI also have launched a flight app that's only available for Mac. No benefits for the fixed screen at all

Thanks for your attention. We will keep follow up and update.
2018-1-18
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

usere38ce51cf8 Posted at 2018-1-16 01:23
Susan, any news yet on the plus pano feature? Will DJI allow me to exchange my remote for a screenless one as I see DJI also have launched a flight app that's only available for Mac. No benefits for the fixed screen at all

"No benefits for the fixed screen at all"

I thought the benefit of the plus was the brighter screen that could be easily seen during Sunny days.

I can run the GS Pro application (released a year ago), for Apple tablets, but not much good if I can't see the screen. So perhaps there is some benefit in having the fixed screen.
2018-1-18
Use props
TahoeReport
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57156 ft
United States

When will Go 4 update version 4.1.22 for Android P4P+ be released?
2018-1-27
Use props
Henk73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258537 ft
Chile

Hi, for me is urgent!!! I bought a new P4P+ and going out for Vacactions... need Panorama ASAP.  Thanks
2018-2-1
Use props
nJo-nJo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51355 ft
Bulgaria

Wait patinetly
2018-2-3
Use props
robertzech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385988 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-4 18:45

Hi Susan,

is there any news or a roadmap for P4P+ feature & firmware updates?

I feel a little bit left behind or limited since I bought the P4P+ (the most expensive of the Mavic/Phantom line-up) 1 year ago. Since then the development and possibilities with the standard P4P and iOS apps from DJI (DJI Go & GS Pro) as well as third party apps was very strong - not however with the P4P+ and the built in android tablet. If there was a possibility to hook up an iOS device with the P4P+ remote as a workaround but that is also not possible as far as I know, correct?
If I had known all the issues upfront I would have purchased the regular P4P - despite the fact that the built in screen is pretty sweet…
2018-2-3
Use props
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Almost same story

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D386%26typeid%3D386

I’m not sure they are going to listen to us
2018-2-3
Use props
mario1986
New

Poland

I really trying to be patient, but I just had enough. I bought 4pro +, better drone than just pro, paid more money and now I am just left without update.  I worked as a professional filmmaker and another filmmaker from the same town choose dji 4 pro (without plus option) can use already pano mode  and I am just lef behind now . Why you let use this pano mode only for some models, you should wait till all models
will have this update available and then let make this update for everyone. I think it's not fair. Sorry, my English is not very well.
2018-2-3
Use props
robertzech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 385988 ft
Germany

yeah, pretty disappointing. I even did not realize or did not notice that the Plus version will be more limited than a standard controller with any Android smartphone/tablet attached. Heck, i did even cancel my preorder on the P4P to preorder the P4P+ instead - because i thought it's going to be the better, more premium device. And with DJI having all the possibilities and full control of their P4P+ remote with their custom android tablet you should think they gonna repay customers with premium features exclusive for that - or at least have the same on both worlds.

But as app developers usually say it's 'iOS first' or 'iOS only'. Which is fair - but there should have been a big info notice when we purchased the P4P+ for that extra money…
2018-2-4
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I don't want to ruin your expectations, but is a very long time since DJI is promising us a P4P+ update. There are more than 6 months since their first promisses and assurances of working on it.
Which, as a totally unsatisfied P4P+ owner, I really have my doubts a new FW will be available in the near or mid future...
I'm afraid there are hardware limitations on this built in screen, is to less to call it tablet, which make it very difficult to implement new FW on a very memory restricted system (...only 16 Gb ROM, without possibility to externally expand it and all the applications and system addressing the same)...

Having posted the same many times on this Forum and receiving not a single official denial from DJI, I think my expectations are falling on the realistic side of the grim situation and possibilities.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

robertzech Posted at 2018-2-3 12:08
Hi Susan,

is there any news or a roadmap for P4P+ feature & firmware updates?

As far as I know, the new firmware will be available soon, you can count the fingers now.
We listen to all the feedback on the Forum, and would like to offer better support.

2018-2-7
Use props
Jeff Millard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-7 03:50
As far as I know, the new firmware will be available soon, you can count the fingers now.  
We listen to all the feedback on the Forum, and would like to offer better support.

Thank you Susan, looking forward to the update.
2018-2-7
Use props
Mariuss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-7 03:50
We listen to all the feedback on the Forum, and would like to offer better support.

I'll take your word for it!
deadline:

2018-2-7
Use props
jjchacon
New
Flight distance : 15174 ft
Spain

New P4P+ firmware versión 1.03.06.00 has been released...

Pano and apps...

Good for DJI...
2018-2-11
Use props
Jeff Millard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

jjchacon Posted at 2018-2-11 16:49
New P4P+ firmware versión 1.03.06.00 has been released...

Pano and apps...

Yes, and the weather at my house didn't allow for a test this weekend. It rained from Saturday at sun up, until Sunday at Sundown. So, winning! However, I did the update, and took clear and concise notes of how I did it. So there is that. Hoping for better skies in the near future.

Jeff
2018-2-12
Use props
Latanzi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 839885 ft
Australia

Just heard a rumour today that GS Pro is now available for Crystal Sky and P4P+
Hoping to have this confirmed over the weekend.
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules