Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
whats the status of my case?
1234Next >
4385 130 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 696247 ft
United States

Law suit time.
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

So they have been jerking me around from sun up until sun down for 4 days straight and still no help at all. They keep do I g absolutely nothing and continue to lie. Will this ever stop ???
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

There is a massive investigation going on at DJI. But I guess they could be lying about all that too.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we sincerely apologize if you have any unpleasant experience with us, may I have more details about the issue you are experiencing now? What is the model of your product and what is the case number? We will do our best to assist, thank you.
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Dozens of DJI reps have been saying that for 12 hrs a day for 4 days.All lies. I even got fake imposters who said they were a supervisor. For 2 days. He was even caught on 3 way by another rep. Sad. Just sad. H o s name was Mark. Or so he claimed. He said after 2 days he was on the final approval stage of replacing my new phantom 3 pro.
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Turns out Mark was not a supervisor but only an operator.all that he said is not true. In 5 minutes it will be my birthday. This new drone is just sitting here for over a month now getting dusty. It won't do anything. 4 minutes until my birthday. I have talked t o dozens of service techs and most speak such bad English that they hung up on me many times. They babble incessantly and repeat what ever it is they are babbling over and over like drones and obviously do not care anything about the customer or especially DJI. Oh yea. Happy Birthday to me. Jan. 5th is my birth day. I'm 47. Don't. Just don't. Hahaha The operators know me by name now. All of them. Its sad. I'm supposed to get a call today from yet another rep and this one might speak English. Might not. I have been lied to dozens of times and its all on tape. Yet this continues daily.in case you missed the meeting. There are countless videos on YouTube with stories worse than mine. Get a clue. Its my birthday now and no drone. Oh did I mention one operator told me I should run up and d o an the street and beg to use someone's printer?. That is extremely offensive to me and I am suing for that on a separate account.case;. So what is it you can help me with?. Every time they don't call when they say they will they put me off another 2 days. I have been on the phone from sun up until sun down f o r 4 days.all they do is lie and keep passing the buck. I need all contact info for the CEO. And owner of dji. No more lying. No more covering up crimes. Now please.
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C21PrOKRG8w
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-4 21:10
Turns out Mark was not a supervisor but only an operator.all that he said is not true. In 5 minutes it will be my birthday. This new drone is just sitting here for over a month now getting dusty. It won't do anything. 4 minutes until my birthday. I have talked t o dozens of service techs and most speak such bad English that they hung up on me many times. They babble incessantly and repeat what ever it is they are babbling over and over like drones and obviously do not care anything about the customer or especially DJI. Oh yea. Happy Birthday to me. Jan. 5th is my birth day. I'm 47. Don't. Just don't. Hahaha The operators know me by name now. All of them. Its sad. I'm supposed to get a call today from yet another rep and this one might speak English. Might not. I have been lied to dozens of times and its all on tape. Yet this continues daily.in case you missed the meeting. There are countless videos on YouTube with stories worse than mine. Get a clue. Its my birthday now and no drone. Oh did I mention one operator told me I should run up and d o an the street and beg to use someone's printer?. That is extremely offensive to me and I am suing for that on a separate account.case;. So what is it you can help me with?. Every time they don't call when they say they will they put me off another 2 days. I have been on the phone from sun up until sun down f o r 4 days.all they do is lie and keep passing the buck. I need all contact info for the CEO. And owner of dji. No more lying. No more covering up crimes. Now please.

Hello Sir, happy birthday to you.
I managed to get you case number CAS-1363615-F2Z0X1and I've checked the case log, our support sent you the shipping label and recommend to send in the drone for diagnosis, may I know if you have sent in?
You mentioned Mark pretends he is the supervisor but he is not, may I know how you contacted Mark? Via phone, online chat or other social media channel? And what did he promise to you? I'm a little confused, we would appreciate if you could help us to clarify.
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

I have been working with James and a Dji upper cs rep in china for 2 days and not a thing has happened yet. Nothing. Just compiling lies on top of lies. You seemed to miss everything I typed. You work at the call center I see.  Ill repeat. They said they were going to send me a shipping label. They did not. The e mailed me a e mail and told me I needed to run up and down the street and beg for the use of a printer. Need I say more? Do I really have to say anymore?   Did you even read my previous post? Did you? Your asking very dumb questions if you read my post.  Would you send in your drone if dji told you to run up and down the street and beg to usesomeones printer. So what did you find out?  Let me views..... Nnnnnnooooottthhhhiiiiinnngggg.....
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

I contacted mark by phone a t the cs center. He said it was on the second final approval and the drone would be replaced no questions asked.  He was lying. And so is the other 30 idiotts I have wasted time talking to at dji. Including the higher up dumb dumb that sounded like a 6 yr old child from head quarters in China.  So now that you know everything. What can you tell me?   One person who did listen to me and the tapes is my attorney. The gig is up. Its done. I may as well just throw the new phantom 3 pro in the garbage. I am never sending this drone back ever under any circumstances. I am suing dji as of Thursday morning. There's no stopping it. Done.
2018-1-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Oh yea. Do not respond again to this thread until you give me the CEO And owners contact info.  My attorney has it and said its up to me to contact them.  Iv asked for it all day every day for 4 days straight. Not one dji employee has offered it. That's not an honest business.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-4 23:50
Oh yea. Do not respond again to this thread until you give me the CEO And owners contact info.  My attorney has it and said its up to me to contact them.  Iv asked for it all day every day for 4 days straight. Not one dji employee has offered it. That's not an honest business.

Sir, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with us, per the case log, the shipping label has been sent to you, we apologize of you have not received it.
Usually, we will need customers to print the repair form and send it in together with the aircraft, we are sorry if you are not comfortable with this.
Your case has been escalated to appropriate department to follow up, our supervisor will contact you very soon and make it clear for you, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-5
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Again you all seem to just keep parroting. The same garbage over and over. No label was ever sent and no one has contacted me.  What now?  Today os the 48 hrs. What now?
2018-1-5
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

If been on the phone again for 45 minutes. Again been on hold 3 times while they pass the call back and forth for the 5 th day straight. No one knows anything. Wyd is going on with dji? Do they do this often? Should my attorney call?
2018-1-5
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

If been on the phone again for 45 minutes. Again been on hold 3 times while they pass the call back and forth for the 5 th day straight. No one knows anything. Wyd is going on with dji? Do they do this often? Should my attorney call?its mark again saying he is a supervisor.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-5 10:20
If been on the phone again for 45 minutes. Again been on hold 3 times while they pass the call back and forth for the 5 th day straight. No one knows anything. Wyd is going on with dji? Do they do this often? Should my attorney call?its mark again saying he is a supervisor.

Sir, I checked the case log and our supervisor has called you and sent you email as well to recommend to send in the aircraft at your earliest convenience, your cooperation would be highly appreciated.
2018-1-5
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

And again I was told I should run up and down the street and beg someone to use their printer. Did you miss that part? Wanna know why DJI is losing customers and downsizing?. Because all they care about is themselves. That's why. You have acknowledged absolutely nothing I have said. Nothing. You just keep repeating the same old crap over and over. I asked you not to mention my birthday. That was the first thing you did. The people in California are no better. What better place for a communist country to put their headquarters of repairs than Kalifornia. You as communist people in a communist country can tell each other what to do. But this is America. We are free. You don't talk to us like that. I sent the drone back the other day. Right before you made your child like comment. You are not a bright people after all.
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-6 18:30
And again I was told I should run up and down the street and beg someone to use their printer. Did you miss that part? Wanna know why DJI is losing customers and downsizing?. Because all they care about is themselves. That's why. You have acknowledged absolutely nothing I have said. Nothing. You just keep repeating the same old crap over and over. I asked you not to mention my birthday. That was the first thing you did. The people in California are no better. What better place for a communist country to put their headquarters of repairs than Kalifornia. You as communist people in a communist country can tell each other what to do. But this is America. We are free. You don't talk to us like that. I sent the drone back the other day. Right before you made your child like comment. You are not a bright people after all.

Double checked, you have received the shipping label, right? If yes, please pack the unit and take it to the nearest UPS station, they will help you print it out.
2018-1-6
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

So I have to do more driving and begging? Is that what your getting at?
2018-1-7
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

I'm guessing your reading comprehension skills are begging for the rights of the Neanderthal throne. I sent it on my birthday. You removed all doubt about the not so bright theory.
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-7 17:47
I'm guessing your reading comprehension skills are begging for the rights of the Neanderthal throne. I sent it on my birthday. You removed all doubt about the not so bright theory.

We just checked the case, the package is on the way to repair center, local repair team will take care of it when it arrives, thanks for your patience and hope you will get the replacement very soon.
2018-1-7
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

The drone arrived. Absolutely nothing has been done. Nothing. Just more retarded lies.
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

They resulted back to lying l it of their ads again.
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

They just hung up on me again after 2-1/2 hrs.  Not surpr o sed. Yesterday Reginald offered me some dji accessories. But he said he didnt have anything and had no way of ever getting anything. I asked wbat he was ofering and he did not respond. What is going on here? They have the drone. Now they are even debugging on the drone be I g there. Ups says you idiots got it and I would bet you are gking to continue lying as usual and say it will be 24 to rr8 hours before you cold is even k ow you have it. My lawyer contacted your headquarters today. The court date has been set. I tried to work with you idiots.  So what can you tell me about my case? They said it could be up to y years today on the phone.
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Thays y years
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

That said 6 yrs.
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

That said 6 yrs.   Well?
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Well? Nothing?
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Well?  Well?..........
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

No one around all of a sudden?
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-9 14:33
They just hung up on me again after 2-1/2 hrs.  Not surpr o sed. Yesterday Reginald offered me some dji accessories. But he said he didnt have anything and had no way of ever getting anything. I asked wbat he was ofering and he did not respond. What is going on here? They have the drone. Now they are even debugging on the drone be I g there. Ups says you idiots got it and I would bet you are gking to continue lying as usual and say it will be 24 to rr8 hours before you cold is even k ow you have it. My lawyer contacted your headquarters today. The court date has been set. I tried to work with you idiots.  So what can you tell me about my case? They said it could be up to y years today on the phone.

Sir, the package just arrived in facility, please note we also need time to check-in the package in our system, appreciate your understanding.
And please forgive us for the late response because of the time difference, we will keep following up the case, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

I just got hung up on multiple times by the same twinkies. It was mark again. And another saying he was a supervisor. It was over an hour of obsessive jabbering and nothing but more lies. Its been there 2 days at the repair facility. I would like for a representative from headquarters to contact me by phone asap. Please.   Thank you.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

They didn't just arrive. You are lying as usual. They arrived yesterday. Why do you try to lie like this?
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Reginald just sent me an e mail sayong he is coordinating with the repair ripoff. Then he doesn't answer back. More lies I suppose. I know one thing. The tracking device inside the box says it hasnt moved since it arrived at 3:00 yesterday.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

This is the absolute worst customer service I have ever even seen in my life. Anyone who has ever dealt with dji agrees. There are hundreds of videos on you tube that have even more rediculous bull sh@t go on than mine.    When will I get my drone you idiots?  Its taken an act of congress to even get the drone to you tards.   When when when?????? When will I get the drone back?
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Been on the phone all day since 100 am. Been hung up several more times.no info on my drone or the status or even a case number. Suddenly all the supervisors are sick and unavailable. More lies from dji. I'm not shocked anymore. This is the worst customer treatment in the world. It is criminal. Dispicable. No answers. No excuses just giving up amd more lying by dji. The same operators are do I g the same things. But they deny do I g these things but you have them recorded. As do I. So where is my drone and what is the status of your fraudulent lies?. In currently on hold again for r5 minutes. They hope the customers will just give go and let them keep our drone and resell it as new. ???? What is going on here? Where's my drone. It isn't even in the system yet. Refi said he was going to expedite everything. He lied also. They are expediting nothing. So did James. So did all the managers whom I have spoken with. Why do they lie to the customers like this?. Where's my drone and what is the status. Do not respond to this without answering all questions asked. Thank you.
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4
United States

Well?no reply at all huh?
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.4