Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmaxwell.dccnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Helllo Folks,

There are two items listed on the Inspire 2 page that say "Inspire 2 180W Battery Charger"  One sells for $69 U.S.  The other sells for $99 U.S.

1. What is the difference between these two products?  Their specifications and charging times are the same.

I ordered the $69 vesion to charge my Cedence and CryastalSky.  I also ordered the only AC cable listed on the page with the two Battery Chargers.  When it arrived I found that the AC cable did not work with this charger.  After reading the fine print about the $69 charger, I found that I should have ordered the AC cable for the Inspire 1 180W Power Adapter cable.  This is not obvious and I think you should list the correct AC cable on the same page with the chargers.

2.  So now a person goes under Products and clicks on "Inspire",  "Inspire 1 Series", "View All".  This brings up a page with only six items on it and there are no AC cables or AC chargers listed.  Next I got clever and under "Products" menu, I went directly to and clicked on Inspire 1 "Zenmuse X5R".  When this page opens you have to go to the top of the page and click on "Inspire 1 Accessories".  Now you get a full listing of all the products for the Inspire 1.  I could find no other way to get to this page.  On this well hidden page I did indeed find an "Inspire 1 - 180W Rapid charge Power Adapter AC Cable (US & Cannada)" that would work with the $69 Inspire 2 Battery charger.

The good news is since I am a retired Electronic Engineer with a well stocked junk box from many years in the industry, I have an AC Power cable that will work with this power supply.

PLEASE...address my two issues and clear them up so that other people that buy these items will not have this problem.

Ray

2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ray, we apologize for the confusion caused and the inconvenience in our online store.
Actually we have made it clear in Inspire 2 180 W Battery Charger (without AC cable) (USD $69) purchasing page that this charger does not include AC cables. Please use it with the Inspire 1 180W Power Adapter AC Cable.
AC.png I understand it is not very obvious and may mislead the customers, we are sorry for the trouble caused, I will forward it to appropriate department for attention, we will make our website more optimized.
Please let me know if you have further question.
2018-1-4
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-4 23:32
Hi Ray, we apologize for the confusion caused and the inconvenience in our online store.
Actually we have made it clear in Inspire 2 180 W Battery Charger (without AC cable) (USD $69) purchasing page that this charger does not include AC cables. Please use it with the Inspire 1 180W Power Adapter AC Cable.
[view_image]I understand it is not very obvious and may mislead the customers, we are sorry for the trouble caused, I will forward it to appropriate department for attention, we will make our website more optimized.

I would still like to understand why there are two battery chargers with the exact same function and ratings?  What is the difference other than price.

Thanks,

Ray
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-1-4 23:49
I would still like to understand why there are two battery chargers with the exact same function and ratings?  What is the difference other than price.

Thanks,

Ray, there is no much difference between them, just two different versions, old and new, no worries.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules