Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some useful tool every iOS user should know - and its free
871 5 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Expedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149613 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Flying today with a buddy of mine I realized that I might share this information here. If you like me are one of those owners of a spark who like to choose the best WiFi channel for the spark before every flight you might find that the build in WiFi Scanner inside the dji go app is a little bit poor when it comes to clear information. So if you are on iOS you can always install yourself Apples Airport Utility tool for free ( https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/airport-dienstprogramm/id427276530 )

By using this tool you can exactly see which WiFi channels at what dB sends in your actual region and choose yourself the best option for a free and unused channel to connect and fly.

Just for those who are interested and don’t know yet ...
2018-1-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to know - thanks!
2018-1-5
Use props
jksphoto
Captain
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

Nice tip, Thanks
2018-1-5
Use props
heliman
First Officer
Denmark

I only see it scanning for apple airport access points, finding nothing.
2018-1-5
Use props
Expedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149613 ft
  • >>>
Germany

heliman Posted at 2018-1-5 12:04
I only see it scanning for apple airport access points, finding nothing.

You start the app, you hit „search for WLAN“ in the top right corner, you choose the time for the scan from 1-60 second or continuously, hit “scan” and the app looks for every device transmitting on WLAN frequencies. It shows every device regardless if it is a Apple airport or some huawai Access Point.
2018-1-5
Use props
AlanIRL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5384 ft
Ireland

NO search button on my one! You need to go into Settings - Air Port Utility - and switch Wi-Fi scanner ON.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules