Matrice 100 constant eeping after failed upgrade to V1.3.0
6225 31 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielBabatunde
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello, I tried upgrading my Matrice to the latest firmware using DJI Assistant 2. This seems to have bricked the device. Can anyone please provide the software

M100Repair.exe  and M100 N1 Assistant 3.4.4.exe as described in Post 10 of of this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-47698-1-1.html

Thanks.

2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Daniel, we are sorry to know that you are experiencing difficulties, unfortunately, the M100Repair.exe is not available for this issue.
Please update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 again, if the problem persists, we recommend to send in for evaluation, sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-1-8
Use props
OAD
lvl.2
Spain

Hi, I´m having exactly the same big problem. Connected the Matrice 100 to the PC ASsistant software, ran the firmware update, and when it showed 100%, the Assistant gave an error ""Failure to update, reboot the aircraft before trying again, so we did so, and the aircraft got completely bricked, loud sounds coming from the motors and the Assistant 2 Software does not recognize the aircraft anymore in order to reload the firmware.
I read the same thread as DanielBabatunde, but can´t find neither the M100 Repair.exe nor the N1 Assistant 3.4.4, and we need to solve the problem.
I could find the N1 Assistant 3.4.2, and it says there´s a new firmware update, but when I click the update button, I always get the same message "Error, Please connect to the controller", of course I tried to connect the RC, then turn the aircraft on, and connect to the PC, but always is the same...
Please, we need a solution.

2018-6-16
Use props
DanielBabatunde
lvl.2

OAD Posted at 2018-6-16 09:40
Hi, I´m having exactly the same big problem. Connected the Matrice 100 to the PC ASsistant software, ran the firmware update, and when it showed 100%, the Assistant gave an error ""Failure to update, reboot the aircraft before trying again, so we did so, and the aircraft got completely bricked, loud sounds coming from the motors and the Assistant 2 Software does not recognize the aircraft anymore in order to reload the firmware.
I read the same thread as DanielBabatunde, but can´t find neither the M100 Repair.exe nor the N1 Assistant 3.4.4, and we need to solve the problem.
I could find the N1 Assistant 3.4.2, and it says there´s a new firmware update, but when I click the update button, I always get the same message "Error, Please connect to the controller", of course I tried to connect the RC, then turn the aircraft on, and connect to the PC, but always is the same...

Hi, I ended up having to do an RMA for the drone. DJI fixed it and returned it to me within a week
2018-6-18
Use props
Nerses8
lvl.1

Armenia

Hey I have issue with Matrice 100,it bricked and beeping after failure upgrade in DJI Assistant 2. Can  someone give me link  for  DJI N1 assistant, so i can restore firmware. Today i killed many hours, and finally found solution in the forums (need to restore firmware in N1 assistant), Thanks
2018-9-8
Use props
DanielBabatunde
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Nerses8 Posted at 2018-9-8 11:54
Hey I have issue with Matrice 100,it bricked and beeping after failure upgrade in DJI Assistant 2. Can  someone give me link  for  DJI N1 assistant, so i can restore firmware. Today i killed many hours, and finally found solution in the forums (need to restore firmware in N1 assistant), Thanks

check your inbox
2018-9-8
Use props
Nerses8
lvl.1

Armenia

Thank you, I downloaded it, tomorrow will try this. I will inform you.
2018-9-9
Use props
Nerses8
lvl.1

Armenia

I tried, it wrote "Please connect to the controller". I wrote to DJI support. When i fix problem, i will inform you. Thanks
2018-9-14
Use props
VolareAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2291040 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-8 20:35
Daniel, we are sorry to know that you are experiencing difficulties, unfortunately, the M100Repair.exe is not available for this issue.
Please update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 again, if the problem persists, we recommend to send in for evaluation, sorry for the trouble caused.

IS there an explanation on what to do to avoid the problems described in posts below??  I want to upgrade but am concerned about using Assistant 2 due to "bricking" problem reported below.  Do you have some specific steos to prevent this problem?
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

VolareAerial Posted at 10-31 15:06
IS there an explanation on what to do to avoid the problems described in posts below??  I want to upgrade but am concerned about using Assistant 2 due to "bricking" problem reported below.  Do you have some specific steos to prevent this problem?

Hi VolareAerial, please update the firmware according to the user manual, please don't worry about it and update directly, if there is any issue, please don't hesitate to let us know. GTScreenshot_20181105_120734.png
2018-11-4
Use props
fans2ad40808
New

South Korea

I have the same problem. After trying updating firmware via dji assistant2, constant beeping and assistant cannot detect drone. Could anyone send the repaing files for this?
2018-12-23
Use props
igorsidorin12
New

Russia

Hello, I have the same problem for the M100 dronel. Can someone send me a recovery program (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe)? My Email Address is igorsidorin12@gmail.com Thank you.
2018-12-27
Use props
devilboom
lvl.1

France

Hello, I have the same problem for the M100 with zenmuse Z3. After update my m100 only beep and make no light, it isn't recognize by the dji assistant and the update with sd card  said "abort" becouse i have already the newest FW.
Does anyone have some clue on what to do? or does the m100repair.exe exist?
2019-1-16
Use props
VolareAerial
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-4 20:09
Hi VolareAerial, please update the firmware according to the user manual, please don't worry about it and update directly, if there is any issue, please don't hesitate to let us know.[view_image][Image]

Mindy.. why are users still reporting serious problems with updating? See very recent posts below? I want to update but am still concerned about problems with updates. Can you escalate this for answer by engineering? Your answer to update and contact support is there is a problem doesn't seem like a good way to manage updates.
2019-1-16
Use props
VolareAerial
lvl.2
United States

devilboom Posted at 1-16 01:36
Hello, I have the same problem for the M100 with zenmuse Z3. After update my m100 only beep and make no light, it isn't recognize by the dji assistant and the update with sd card  said "abort" becouse i have already the newest FW.
Does anyone have some clue on what to do? or does the m100repair.exe exist?

Did you update using SD card in X3 or did you use Assistant 2 software?
2019-1-16
Use props
devilboom
lvl.1

France

VolareAerial Posted at 1-16 14:52

update made with dji assistant 2.
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

VolareAerial Posted at 1-16 14:50
Mindy.. why are users still reporting serious problems with updating? See very recent posts below? I want to update but am still concerned about problems with updates. Can you escalate this for answer by engineering? Your answer to update and contact support is there is a problem doesn't seem like a good way to manage updates.

Sorry I just saw this thread, please make sure to reply to my post directly so I can receive the notification and reply timely. I will escalate your concern to our engineers for further verification, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

VolareAerial Posted at 1-16 14:52

Hi VolareAerial, we have verified again with our engineers, if the firmware is failed to be updated after several tries, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation, our repair center will locate the problem and get it addressed according to the policy.
Please update at your most convenience and keep us updated if there is any problem.
2019-1-21
Use props
David 91
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I am now an owner of a brick that beeps constantly, Matrice 100.  We did the upgrade in DJI Assistant 2.  Is there any possibility of acquiring the files previously mentioned (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe)? I would really appreciate the help.
2019-1-22
Use props
sebko
lvl.2

Germany

Hey I have the same problem as you guys. Can anybody share the link for the DJI N1 assistant.
My email: kochsebastian98@gmail.com

2019-1-27
Use props
David 91
lvl.1
United States

David 91 Posted at 1-22 16:03
Hi, I am now an owner of a brick that beeps constantly, Matrice 100.  We did the upgrade in DJI Assistant 2.  Is there any possibility of acquiring the files previously mentioned (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe)? I would really appreciate the help.

Hello, I have the same problem for the M100 dronel. Can someone send me a recovery program (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe)? My Email Address is dgupton@calipat.com Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
fansa285cb19
lvl.1

France

Hi there I have the same problem.
If anyone has them, please send me the files on this address : contact@dr8nes.com
All the best,
Jim
2019-3-13
Use props
chws
New

United States

Hello, After failure upgrade in DJI Assistant 2, I have the same problem for the M100 model. It bricked and beeping. Can someone send me a recovery program (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe)? Thank you!! Email: carlaohws@gmail.com
2019-4-3
Use props
Skycatch0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5272 ft
United States

Hi, I have two of my M-100 units bricked after failure upgrade in DJI Assistant 2. It bricked and beeping continuously. Can someone send me a recovery program (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe)? Thank you!! appreciate it! Email: denaski@gmail.com
2019-4-4
Use props
Alex Petersen
New
Flight distance : 103704 ft
United States

Hello, I have the same problem for the M100 model after using DJI Assistant 2. It's bricked and beeping. Can someone send me a recovery program (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe) with instructions? This is extremely frustrating, and frankly quite unprofessional for all of us to be experiencing the same issue. my email is alex.petersen@live.com

thanks

P.S. Have a bricked battery because of this as well......

2019-6-18
Use props
Alex Petersen
New
Flight distance : 103704 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-18 05:10
Sorry I just saw this thread, please make sure to reply to my post directly so I can receive the notification and reply timely. I will escalate your concern to our engineers for further verification, please wait patiently, thank you.

I need this drone to work ASAP.

Hello, I have the same problem for the M100 model after using DJI Assistant 2. It's bricked and beeping. Can someone send me a recovery program (M100Repair.exe and N1 Assistant 3.4.4 exe) with instructions? This is extremely frustrating, and frankly quite unprofessional for all of us to be experiencing the same issue. my email is alex.petersen@live.com

thanks

P.S. Have a bricked battery because of this as well......
2019-6-18
Use props
MatriceZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11289 ft
United States

Is DJI just ignoring this thread? What is the fix for an M100 bricked during a firmware upgrade in DJI Assistant 2?
2019-6-23
Use props
MatriceZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11289 ft
United States

M100 bricked after attempted assistant update, tried via the Z3 SD card and it produced a failed message in the text file due to same or older firmware. Does anyone still have this m100repair exe or the N1 assistant version?
2019-6-24
Use props
serghov
lvl.1

Armenia

Hi,

I have a similar issue with my M100 with X3.
I tired updating M100 with assistant v2 (there was no sd card in the camera at that time) to latest version (1.3.1), after a while it failed with an error "connection error" and the device started beeping.
Later I tired putting update files on an sd card putting it in the device (with RC turned off). It started beeping but after waiting for about an hour nothing changed. I checked the sd card there was no .txt file with success of failure. The sd card was formatted to fat32 (its a 16gb card).

What else can I try?
could someone send me the m100repair.exe?

2019-8-1
Use props
serghov
lvl.1

Armenia

Hi,

I have a similar issue with my M100 with X3.
I tired updating M100 with assistant v2 (there was no sd card in the camera at that time) to latest version (1.3.1), after a while it failed with an error "connection error" and the device started beeping.
Later I tired putting update files on an sd card putting it in the device (with RC turned off). It started beeping but after waiting for about an hour nothing changed. I checked the sd card there was no .txt file with success of failure. The sd card was formatted to fat32 (its a 16gb card).

Now the m100 is completely bricked. When powered on it just beeps.

What else can I try?
could someone send me the m100repair.exe?

2019-8-1
Use props
panchitopc
New

Argentina

hello i ve a problem with a new m 100 failing update and restart beeping and dont recognized by the assitant 2, the remote is recognized by asistant 2 buut don showme the firmware version it has.
ive read up a file can repair m100 firmware buth cant achieve the file because a dropbox error due to file is not  there.plesed tell me how i can continue.thankyou

2019-10-25
Use props
dinesh29
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-1-18 05:10

Hi
I tried to update the firmware but, in between the firmware update process got failed and asked to reboot the vehicle when I rebooted matrice 100 started beeping and also not detected by the DJI assistant 2. But the RC is still connected with the aircraft when I checked with dji Go app it is showing inspire 1 instead of matrice 100.

Kindly provide the solution. I need the drone in working condition ASAP.

Please help!

Thanks in Advance!

mail ID - dineshkumar.et@gmail.com
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules