972 6 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FoxSTI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11286 ft
  • >>>
United States

I want to delete some craft and equipment my profice under my avatars that I do not own.
Can this be done?
Is there anywhere in my DJI profile where I can see what equipment I have activated? Thank you
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the certificated machine can't be deleted from your account. Do you mean that there are some machines showed but you had never activated them? If you activated a drone/equipment via your account before, then it will show and can't delete it, coz the activated account cannot be shifted. But if you have never activated a drone and it shows, you can provide me with your DJI email account, I would like to help to check.
2018-1-5
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sent you a personal message. thank you
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FoxSTI Posted at 2018-1-6 18:03
Sent you a personal message. thank you

Hi there, I had received your PM and noted with thanks. And if the drone is activated by your account before you sold the drone, like I've mentioned above, it will not be deleted coz the activated account of the drone can't be deleted or changed. Thank you for understanding.
2018-1-6
Use props
FoxSTI
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for looking into it. While I understand, that does not make sense in the real world. Now there is equipment out there linked to my e-mail address. This should be changed or needs to be changed.
I am use whomever owns my old equipment would like to activate it under their name or account... ?
2018-1-14
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-6 20:17
Hi there, I had received your PM and noted with thanks. And if the drone is activated by your account before you sold the drone, like I've mentioned above, it will not be deleted coz the activated account of the drone can't be deleted or changed. Thank you for understanding.

Hi Thor,
maybe you can check my profile too?
The Goggles RE which I activated via my account are missing here under my avatar.
Thank you.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dirk52 Posted at 2018-2-27 23:36
Hi Thor,
maybe you can check my profile too?
The Goggles RE which I activated via my account are missing here under my avatar.

Hi there, DJI Goggles RE will have its own new avatar, it is a pity that it has not been published at the moment but it is on the way. Please kindly wait patiently.
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules