Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The AC can not initialize the system
540 2 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nuccio
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, I'm a new customer dji and as a first drone I chose a mavic pro; I made only 2 test flights, short distance and low altitude. All OK.
I turned off the drone and today, when I took it to make another flight, I could not do it because the AC can not initialize the system, emits a constant beep from three motors, the rear LED is fixed on with a light color mixed green/red and the front lights is off. The RC can not connect the drone, although the DJI GO 4 application sends images from the AC and allows access to the other commands.
I tried to flash the firmware again, but the operation does not go well and gives me an errore "undefined 0x02a304".

what can I do?

Thanks

2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Nuccio, just to verify, has the drone been involved in crash or hard landing before? I'd suggest to send it in for a fully diagnosis and repair: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-6
Use props
nuccio
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning and thank you for your reply.
before the block there was no crasch and no hard landing.

I only remember that I turned on the drone, then I lifted it and turned to check if I had removed the gimbal stand. Assured that I had already removed him, I put the drone back on the ground and started to get stuck as described.

I repeat only two flights in beginner mode; the first only take-off and landing without flight.
The second two short flights of 7 minutes and 2 minutes maximum height 10 meters and total flight 170 meters.

This was all my experience with mavic.

I feel disheartened if I already have to send the drone for assistance without using it for even 10 minutes.

Possible that you can not solve via software?

My DJI account is automix@email.it

I bought the drone at the end of September and received it in mid-October; for a series of problems I managed to make the first flight only in December and for a trivial inconvenience I must already send the drone in assistance and deprive me of him probably for several months.

Thanks

2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules