Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
visa and paypal payment issue
1016 5 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TW714
New

United States

Order Number:  0019078857050
i try to make payment to dji since last night, i spend almost 2 hr on chat room with sutomer service. still have issue on the payment.

when i'm using my visa card. it will show

"Transaction is rejected by Cybersource.
You will be redirected to the new location automatically in 2 seconds. Or you can do it by click here"

when i try to using paypal to pay for it . then it will show
" this transction couldn't be completed.
You will be redirected to the new location automatically in 2 seconds. Or you can do it by click here"

i try differnt browser, and different pc.. all the same..

please help

2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TW, we are so sorry to read on this, we are confirming with Sales Team, but since it is weekend now, the update may get delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
You can also send email to support@dji.com and then provide us the email ticket number, we will inform the team to reply as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-5
Use props
T714
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-5 18:39
Hi TW, we are so sorry to read on this, we are confirming with Sales Team, but since it is weekend now, the update may get delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
You can also send email to  and then provide us the email ticket number, we will inform the team to reply as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.

i did try to chat with customer service and email to onlinepayment@dji.com.
nothing help....
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hello TW, thanks for your patience.
I have confirmed with related team, visa card was rejected because the risk was detected.
While for paypal, it is the problem of paypal itself, please kindly contact Paypal customer service for further assistance, we are sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2018-1-8
Use props
T714
lvl.1
United States

1 week passed, still don't have nay response, no call, no reply email
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

T714 Posted at 2018-1-11 15:39
1 week passed, still don't have nay response, no call, no reply email

Hello Sir, sorry to have kept you waiting, our technician has checked the order, the issue was caused by your account, we recommend to try another email account or another card to see if the problem persists, thank you.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules