Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
General and Main Controller Settings
1731 3 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pepere
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2792 ft
United States

Recently updated to DJI Go4 on iPad mini4 and iPhone.  I noticed that everything seemed normal connecting RC, AC and iPad mini  all looked normal. Got normal Ready to Go with good GPS and home point determination.  Went into general settings to verify and noticed HD tab missing. In Main Controller Settings the advanced settings tab was absent. Thought might be a problem with tablet so powered everything down and repeated process with iPhone...same result.
Went to tablet and deleted then reloaded Go4 v.22; before powering up I checked screen through “Camera View”.   HD tab and advanced settings tabs were there.  Connected RC, AC and tablet (WiFi)  HD tab and advanced settings tabs had disappeared. Same when repeated using iPhone.

Any thoughts?
2018-1-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

According to your profile you own a Mavic and a Spark. You have to be aware that what you see in DJI GO 4 is depending on the device you are using. The HD tab for example is a Mavic function that you should not see when using Spark (you will see it with Spark when using an OTG cable but it will have no function then).
I would suggest you run the tests again with Spark only and without using OTG connection and then post screenshots if you still believe that anything is wrong on one of your mobile devices.
2018-1-5
Use props
Pepere
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2792 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-5 16:45
According to your profile you own a Mavic and a Spark. You have to be aware that what you see in DJI GO 4 is depending on the device you are using. The HD tab for example is a Mavic function that you should not see when using Spark (you will see it with Spark when using an OTG cable but it will have no function then).
I would suggest you run the tests again with Spark only and without using OTG connection and then post screenshots if you still believe that anything is wrong on one of your mobile devices.

Yes I have both but am learning on Spark
My ego is not so big that I can’t admit my mistakes. I knew there were differences...I was being misled by “Camera View” as I thought I could switch back and forth between Spark and Mavic and the screen views/flight menus would change also, without connecting RC/AC also.  Thanks to you and others I now know that I can’t and full menus revert when AC is connected
Again, your guidance is greatly appreciated.
As for our previous discussions of OTG/WiFi and how they relate to disconnects I’ve arrived at the conclusion that all I can do is preflight the same way every time to reduce that possibility
V/R
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Pepere, just as 2# mentioned, HD is an icon of Mavic, instead of Spark. You may see it in APP if it has connected the Mavic before, it is normal. Power on the drone, you will get the actual interface. Generally, there will be message if something goes wrong, no worries.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules