Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312579 ft
Brazil

Hello everyone!
I have a doubt!
I noticed that when using my smartphone with the WIFI on I get the message that the quality of the radio channel is low or poor .. When I try to do livestreams they leave all poked because of the interference, but if I put the smartphone in offline mode or simply turn the WIFI off the radio channel quality stabilize.
Is there anything that can be done so that I can perform livestreams via WIFI without losing quality of the radio channel?
Many recommend using the data transmission from my telephone operator, but I do not see any advantage given that the P3A was made to make WIFI available.
I thank everyone who can help me to understand and resolve this issue.

I also ask that if there is some part of my question that is not understandable let me know, because I am using the translator and not always the words have the desired meaning.

2018-1-5
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312579 ft
Brazil

Please watch the example I uploaded on youtube to show how the broadcasts are getting.

2018-2-18
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Firstly live streaming to facebook is not going to give you a high quality image ok at best you will get 720p.
Secondly because both your mobile phone and drone are both running in the 2.4 ghz band you will get alot of interference.
2018-2-18
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Unfortunatly with the p3 series i dont think you can change the rf frequency for the drone like you can on the p4p
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules