SPARK GIMBAL NOT WORKING OUT OF BOX
1266 4 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansae4fb9b2
New
United States

•   
    I just received my spark from DJI. After powering on the spark I noticed that the gimbal pitch (tilt) is not working at all. I am not getting any errors and the camera is working fine. Do you guys have any recommendations?

2018-1-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You could check the gimbal sensitivity setting in GO 4. The other day another user reported that if it is set to zero the gimbal wouldn't move.
2018-1-6
Use props
helmarw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12730 ft
United States

maybe its set to FPV ?
2018-1-6
Use props
BlueThunder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243 ft
United Arab Emirates

Had the same problem. After trying all that I could try (downgrading/upgrading firmware; reinstalling DJI GO app several times; calibrating compass and IMU; switching on with spark upside down) still the gimbal didn't work. I always had gimbal status n/a at the aircraft status menu. I went to the DJI service centre and after checking my logs and verifying that I didn't have any crashes they gave me a new one. Also when I posted here the DJI people said I should send it back if firmware refreshes didn't work. My advice is to quickly go to the nearest service centre and have it replaced. Do it quickly as they have a time limit to replace faulty drones. I'm happy with the replaced Spark
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to connect the APP, hold the screen until a blue ring pops up, drag it up and down to see whether the gimbal responds. If yes, you can try to adjust the Gimba Pitch Speed to fix this.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules