Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Inspire Video Glitch
581 1 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ghostshark
New
Flight distance : 12723 ft
Mozambique

Hi i can use IPAD on Inspire 1 the video have lot of delay allways Glitch  there is any Solution for this , the risk to flight on this condition is very Hight
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ghostshark, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties recently.
May I know if the original footage in SD card have the same problem?
Image transmission relates to many parts like mobile device, USB cable, RC antenna, contact, gimbal cable and so on, please refer to the following steps to do the basic troubleshooting when you are available.
1. Try different mobile device with strong decoding ability and other USB cables. Do not run other apps except the DJI Go.
2. Check the position of the antennas on the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight. Please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. You can also change another RC to test if possible.
3. Set the channel as "Auto" in Image Transmission setting, the controller will choose the best channel with the highest quality automatically.
4. Please double check the picture below to see if the contact and cable are clean and tight enough. contact.png pin.png
In addition, may I know what is the current firmware version? Thank you.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules