Osmo Mobile and Huawei Mate 9 with Oreo
1255 5 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Obicom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 731591 ft
Germany

End of last year I received the Oreo update for my Huawei Mate 9. Since this time I am not able to connect my Osmo Mobile via Bluetooth.
I get every time a error message that the BT key or configuration of the device would be not correkt.
Before with Android 7 I was able to connect my Huawei Mate 9 and with an other device  (Samsung S7) with Android 7 also.Is the current firmware not compatible to Android 8.0 ????? If yes, when will be an update available?

Please advice !!! (Current firmeware is installed on DJI Osmo Mobile)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Dirk

2018-1-6
Use props
Obicom
lvl.2
Germany

One week no feedback? Why?
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dirk, we apologize for the late response and we are sorry to know the issue persists.
It may not be the issue of Android 8.0 system, have you tried to remove the Bluetooth of Osmo Mobile from Bluetooth Settings and then connect in APP directly?
If the error persists, we would appreciate if you could provide us the screenshot, thank you.
2018-1-14
Use props
Obicom
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-14 20:28
Dirk, we apologize for the late response and we are sorry to know the issue persists.
It may not be the issue of Android 8.0 system, have you tried to remove the Bluetooth of Osmo Mobile from Bluetooth Settings and then connect in APP directly?
If the error persists, we would appreciate if you could provide us the screenshot, thank you.

thank you for the advice ... via the app it works. Unfortunately after my vacation ... but better late then never ;)
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Obicom Posted at 2018-1-16 09:13
thank you for the advice ... via the app it works. Unfortunately after my vacation ... but better late then never ;)

No problem, please keep me updated at your earliest convenience.
2018-1-17
Use props
MariOso
lvl.1
Poland

Solved my problem! Black cover is the case! I stick a paper. Idea from: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D388%26typeid%3D388
2018-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules