Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pille
lvl.1
Switzerland

Dear DJI,
i am very soon sick of your product
i have a mavric and a sparc.
with the previous firmware the drone was grounded since septerber (both). firmware upgrad failed and it was disksucced here - so you guys know that error.
now, after i while i wanted to upgrade the firmware because, as announced from you guys, the new assistent will finish the firmware upgrade
i tryed
RC + Drohne = failed
RC only = success
Drone only = ERROR
the Error shows up at 56%. below is written
- undefined 0x020106
- network error
- note: restart the dji device before upgrading the firmware
the update log are all 0kb of size (empty)
firmware version: V01.04.0100, upgrade over usb, windows 10 (should not be important)

guys - my little girl is really pi*** because she cant fly and one of her biggest wishes was a drone which she deserved (she studied hard and got excellent marks - i promiced her if she performs good she gets one). now she got one and she cant fly (because of your feature with the september_not_fly_anymore). please dont take it the wrong way: but how can anybody be so stu*** and put such code on a product. get rid of such employees.

FIX IT NOW - you do not sell 200 dollar drones, you sell 1500 dollar drones. GET IT DONE NOW.
thx

2018-1-6
Use props
Pille
lvl.1
Switzerland

move the post up
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Pille, we're sorry for the inconvenience. For the error code of Mavic, could you leave your DJI Account here? We will add you in, and you can refer the below to try again.

1.Log into your DJI account.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13
3.Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one, it will be working.

As for the issue of Spark, could you be more specific of this? We'd like to help you.
2018-1-6
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

What's a mavric and sparc?
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now