Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Returned Mavic. Refund or credit for Refresh?
1316 5 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Koia Koia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 772867 ft
United States

I had some Gimbal issues with my Mavic so returned it as DJI suggested I send it in and this seemed to be a much faster route since I could replace it locally.  However I decided to get a P4P instead with the exchange.  I have send a support email to DJI to see if I can get the refresh refunded or better yet applied towards the P4P then I would pay the difference but having been a lurker on these forums for awhile I wanted to put a post here since it seems like the forum mods somehow are better at resolving issues then the actual support teams.

So @djithor if you could look into this for me.  I would apprecaite it.  Let me know if you need any case details I just sent the email off so I know I will be waiting a bit.  But Any advice you could add would also be apprecaited if I can only get a refund and no credit towards p4p refresh then I will just activate and get the refresh asap.  If I can get a credit I would probably wait a few days to activate so I wouldn't be out of pocket for the whole thing.  

Guessing this is the case number: Your request (923121)
Koia
2018-1-6
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Knowing most large companies , I'd be surprised if they are able to arrange an exchange  for a P4P, they'll just send you back the MP and then you'll need to sell it privately.
I think you'll have more luck taking it back to the store you bought it from.

If you've had the MP for a while you'll probably get a refurbished unit for warranty rather than new, a refresh will get you a new one but at a cost.

Having both the MPP, MP and P4P I'd recomend sticking to the MP, it's just a superior AC , less obtrusive/quieter and easier to carry around and not that far away in video quality.
For me the P4P is so cumbersome and hard to pack , that I can't be bothered flying it and that defeats the purpose of having a drone in the first place.

With the MP, you can have a small grab bag and be out the door quickly, take it with you most times even if you don't use it, but when you need to it's there.
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Koia, so you had returned the Mavic Pro, right? Where did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh? If you ordered it from your dealer, you might need to contact your dealer for the refund. If you purchase the Care Refresh on DJI Store, please provide the refund record and your request to djicare@dji.com for a further help. Thank you so much.
2018-1-6
Use props
Koia Koia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 772867 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-6 19:18
Hi Koia, so you had returned the Mavic Pro, right? Where did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh? If you ordered it from your dealer, you might need to contact your dealer for the refund. If you purchase the Care Refresh on DJI Store, please provide the refund record and your request to  for a further help. Thank you so much.

I have returned the unit to my retailer. But I bought the refresh from DJI.  I included the receipt when I submitted the support ticket should I email that all again to the referenced email
2018-1-6
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.4
Flight distance : 505889 ft
  • >>>
United States

I pre-ordered a Platinum..1st one flew sideways, 2nd the camera stopped working after 2 flights, the 3rd same as the first.. going on a 4th.. that will be a total of over 9 weeks gone.. DJI will have had the damn thing longer than I will.
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Koia Koia Posted at 2018-1-6 20:09
I have returned the unit to my retailer. But I bought the refresh from DJI.  I included the receipt when I submitted the support ticket should I email that all again to the referenced email

Hi there, our email team had replied you, please check your email. Thanks.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules