Photos not saving to DJI Go app
3653 5 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NJxJ469
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1479610 ft
Ireland

The pictures that I take on my drone(p3s) are saving to my sd card along with the videos,but when I go the view them in the app I only get some of the photos and all of the videos. Any ideas+
2018-1-6
Use props
djiuser_NJxJ469
lvl.3
Ireland

Photos not saving to DJI Go app

The pictures that I take on my drone(p3s) are saving to my sd card along with the videos,but when I go the view them in the app I only get some of the photos and all of the videos. Any ideas?
2018-1-6
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are all the photos you took on the sd card or are some of them missing when you download them to your computer?
2018-1-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The SD card is where your Phantom records the stills and videos.
That's normal.
Anything else you see in the app is only low-res preview images.
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Agree with Labroides, the photos and videos in the APP are cached files, they are only low-res files, please check the original files on the SD card. Besides, you can also download the original images from the SD card via the APP, Go to the Editor when the drone is connected, then Album, click the Import icon, select On-Board SD, then you can select the images you need to download.
2018-1-8
Use props
djiuser_NJxJ469
lvl.3
Ireland

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2018-1-6 11:18
Are all the photos you took on the sd card or are some of them missing when you download them to your computer?

All photos and videos are available on the SD card. Just not saving photos to DJI GO app.
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules