Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Weak Live Feed P4P+
702 2 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielTheRider
lvl.4
United States

Pilots,
I have a P4P+ and I tested the live video feature just recently via Facebook. I had the controller connected to my home Wi-Fi and the end results was a very choppy intermittent video that was just downright terrible. My question is what can I do to help rememdy this by allowing a good smooth live feed to be produced? Is it possible to download the GO app to my phone, connect the phone to the RC via the phone cable and use the phones cellular network via the built in screen on the RC? Can I even use my phone even though I have the P4P+?
2018-1-6
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Not sure at all, i noticed it too when i live stream but im just thinking it could have been the internet connection
2018-1-6
Use props
DanielTheRider
lvl.4
United States

BagoDJIoperator Posted at 2018-1-6 10:58
Not sure at all, i noticed it too when i live stream but im just thinking it could have been the internet connection

That's what I'm hoping as well. Hoping I can use the phones cell connection as an alternative instead of relying solely on the Wi-FI. I preferred the + version because the built in screen is bright and also the cable isn't there. If going for better live feed is why folks go for the non + version I totally understand that. Also I'm sure cost is another factor as well.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules