Help please.
1960 27 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

Hello, evry time when i start my Phantom 3 std. it starts to shine on red and when i lauch the Dji go app i can´t see the camera and i can´t controll the camera.   
Can you help me please ?
2018-1-6
Use props
LarBear360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 63537 ft
United States

It sounds like your mobile device (tablet or phone) is not connected. The only lights that should be red are the front LED directional lights. Exactly which lights are red?
2018-1-6
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

are you connectet to the drones wifi called phantom??
2018-1-6
Use props
NM_Quad
lvl.4
United States

It sounds like you are not properly connected.  Turn on the P3S aircraft, the remote controller, and your mobile device.  Before launching the Go App, on your mobile device, go to settings, turn off airplane mode if selected, and it shows the wifi networks available.  Select the Phantom for the wifi source.  You don't need anything else.  Now launch the Go App, and your mobile device should connect to the aircraft, including seeing the video from the camera.  If not, let us know.
2018-1-6
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

NM_Quad Posted at 2018-1-6 23:46
It sounds like you are not properly connected.  Turn on the P3S aircraft, the remote controller, and your mobile device.  Before launching the Go App, on your mobile device, go to settings, turn off airplane mode if selected, and it shows the wifi networks available.  Select the Phantom for the wifi source.  You don't need anything else.  Now launch the Go App, and your mobile device should connect to the aircraft, including seeing the video from the camera.  If not, let us know.

i try it and nothing change still black screen and i can´t controll the camera :/
2018-1-7
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

Rene Jensen Posted at 2018-1-6 16:43
are you connectet to the drones wifi called phantom??

yes im connected
2018-1-7
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

LarBear360 Posted at 2018-1-6 15:18
It sounds like your mobile device (tablet or phone) is not connected. The only lights that should be red are the front LED directional lights. Exactly which lights are red?

front light are red and back light are blinking orange
2018-1-7
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

what about the rc light is it solid green??and under the drone there is a push led light you can push with a pencil is this green or red if red it means the rc is not connectet to the drone and if backlight flashes orange its not connected-try to push the small push led under the drone while rc is on.it should be solig green
2018-1-7
Use props
LarBear360
lvl.4
United States

AdoTV Posted at 2018-1-7 07:06
front light are red and back light are blinking orange

Everything you describe would indicate the need to link the aircraft to the controller. Try this:

2018-1-7
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

LarBear360 Posted at 2018-1-7 08:26
Everything you describe would indicate the need to link the aircraft to the controller. Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIqifYefow

and how to connect dji phantom 3 Standart to phone ?
2018-1-7
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

i link the rc to phantom 3 std. but still nothing still fron red light and back light slowly flashing yellow :/
2018-1-7
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

maybe you should try to delete the app from phone and reinstall it again. Are the rc light solid green or red??
2018-1-7
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Is the remote light red or green?
2018-1-7
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

Rene Jensen Posted at 2018-1-7 10:26
maybe you should try to delete the app from phone and reinstall it again. Are the rc light solid green or red??

the rc light is solid green.
2018-1-7
Use props
LarBear360
lvl.4
United States

AdoTV Posted at 2018-1-7 10:53
the rc light is solid green.

The green light on the RC would indicate you're connected to the Phantom. Next thing is to connect the phone to the radio control. With the radio controller turned on, open the wi-fi settings on your phone and you should see a list of available signals. One of them should be your Phantom. It will say Phantom followed by a string of numbers and letters. Select that signal. If asked for a password, enter 12341234.
2018-1-7
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

LarBear360 Posted at 2018-1-7 18:53
The green light on the RC would indicate you're connected to the Phantom. Next thing is to connect the phone to the radio control. With the radio controller turned on, open the wi-fi settings on your phone and you should see a list of available signals. One of them should be your Phantom. It will say Phantom followed by a string of numbers and letters. Select that signal. If asked for a password, enter 12341234.

i´m already connected to the phantom wifi but still nothing changes.
2018-1-8
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

have you updatet somthing like firmware on it??and what phone do you use??
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AdoTV Posted at 2018-1-8 01:30
i´m already connected to the phantom wifi but still nothing changes.

Can you use the RC to start the motors of the drone? Please provide a screenshot of the camera view page, thanks. Besides, when did this issue start? Did anything happen before, like hard landing or crash?
2018-1-8
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

AdoTV Posted at 2018-1-7 10:10
i link the rc to phantom 3 std. but still nothing still fron red light and back light slowly flashing yellow :/

RC and AC are connected and your system is in ATTI. Do you have any telemetry display in app?
What FW version is on the copter system and what app version on iOS or Android is it?
Please provide the OS version too.
2018-1-8
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-1-8 04:53
Can you use the RC to start the motors of the drone? Please provide a screenshot of the camera view page, thanks. Besides, when did this issue start? Did anything happen before, like hard landing or crash?

I never crash the drone or something like that..

IMG_1631.JPG
2018-1-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Can you get a shot up closer to your phone?  It looks like you are connected with the remote.  We need to see what the message is.
2018-1-8
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-8 10:00
Can you get a shot up closer to your phone?  It looks like you are connected with the remote.  We need to see what the message is.

it say: weak remtoe controller signal
2018-1-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Can you try it outside where there would be less interference?  
2018-1-8
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

I refer back to his :  "front light are red and back light are blinking orange" - I just checked by powering up and that is normal indoors because of interference and lack of GPS etc.

And the jpg he shows just above here ...

The AC has green link OK ... he says (we cannot see in photo as its cut off)  that RC is Green OK. So that's linked.

The Tablet is black as he says ... but GO appears to be active.

We really do as another says need to read what the warning says to the left and also at top of screen ...

If I did not read anything else and just came upon that jpg - I would say that tablet is not connected by WiFi to the RC ...

Go is there
RC is linked to AC
AC is showing correct lights for indoors
All that's missing is active screen in GO

Nigel
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AdoTV Posted at 2018-1-8 09:36
I never crash the drone or something like that..

Is the firmware up to date? You can check it on the About page under General Settings. Please power the RC and drone up, relink the RC to the drone, after that, wait more than 10 minutes when they are on. See if it helps.
2018-1-8
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

have you tried another phone or tablet??
2018-1-9
Use props
AdoTV
lvl.1

Slovakia

Rene Jensen Posted at 2018-1-9 10:05
have you tried another phone or tablet??

yes i tried another 2 phones and still nothing
2018-1-10
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

think you have a broken drone have you updatet firmware lately??maybe a faulty firmware install
2018-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules