Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin mx DEAD motors dont engage dont turn on
2797 6 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7cb76a7d
New
Flight distance : 768 ft
Mexico

the motors dont response,  i can conect it to my app dji assistant and my pc

but it doesnt do anything

2018-1-6
Use props
rwilhite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235341 ft
United States

same here.  updated firmware, too
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Did you balance the cameras through the Assistant 2 Software? You may need to complete that. If you are having ongoing issues, please send me a personal message and I will do my best to assist.
2018-2-16
Use props
Mabou2
First Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey there.... I had the same thing.  Thought I had a bad machine.  Turns out that the only thing bad is DJI not giving us enough information to make it easy to get started.

Here is what you need to do...
Download the Ronin MX Assistant (Go to the downloads section at the bottom of the product page, don't go to the support section of the site), After you download and launch the application, connect your Ronin to your computer with the provided USB cable, Launch the Ronin MX Assistant, then find the "Activate" text in the application and click it. This will register you with DJI and your gimbal will scare you as it suddenly comes to life.
2018-5-8
Use props
skylakemedia
lvl.1

Australia

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-5-8 07:13
Hey there.... I had the same thing.  Thought I had a bad machine.  Turns out that the only thing bad is DJI not giving us enough information to make it easy to get started.

I had a problem where I couldn't connect my app, gimbal assistant said motor kill switch was on, IMU version was 0.0, you would turn it on and the motors won't engage. The battery was in all the way.

Realised my GCU cable was not plugged in all the way. Now it works fine

2019-6-1
Use props
NewChannelMedia
New

United Kingdom

Mabou2 Posted at 2018-5-8 07:13
Hey there.... I had the same thing.  Thought I had a bad machine.  Turns out that the only thing bad is DJI not giving us enough information to make it easy to get started.

I just inherited a Ronin MX.  Apparently used twice by previous owner (University of Cambridge). But does not seem to work for me.  Batteries charged and light up OK when turned on.  Connect MX to Mac with USB but it is not seen.  Try to connect to iPhone via Bluetooth but the MX is still not seen.  Was hoping to use this for a pro paid shoot this coming week but at this time it is nothing more than a nerdy sculpture in my studio.  

Given that the MX is still listed as a current model on CVP.com, it is disappointing that the Mac apps (for desktop and iOS) have not been updated since 2017, and show no sign of ever being updated.

Did I buy a POS?
2019-8-10
Use props
Thapawan
New
United States

Previously it was working fine support everything, while balancing and tunning, it got overheated and little smoky, in the upper part of forward and backward tune. After that we try several ways, but it won't turn it on now it is self-protection mode, how to fix this problem, I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules