Refresh Express: Alpine White
584 4 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaront_vj
lvl.1
Mexico

My drone suffered water damage and is not functioning correctly, gimbal smoking. I purchased Refresh Express and am waiting for my shipment label.

I’m assuming it’ll take at least one business day for them to get it to me.

I live in Texas but will actually be at LAX tomorrow and am wondering if it’ll be a bad idea to ship it myself directly to the repair center (also in LA) from the airport.

Does anyone who has used Refresh have the physical address?
Is this a bad idea?

Thank you
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi aaront, sorry to read that you still haven't received the shipping label, could you please provide me the case number? I will help to check.
It is OK to ship directly from the airport, please find a UPS store to send the package.
But please note if the package fails to be delivered, the package will be shipped back to the address in the shipping label.
It would be better to ship from your home pocation, you may ask your family member or friends to do a favour.
Thanks for your understanding.

2018-1-7
Use props
aaront_vj
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-7 19:38
Hi aaront, sorry to read that you still haven't received the shipping label, could you please provide me the case number? I will help to check.
It is OK to ship directly from the airport, please find a UPS store to send the package.
But please note if the package fails to be delivered, the package will be shipped back to the address in the shipping label.

Hello,
I ended up sending it from home in Dallas, TX yesterday afternoon.
I was a little upset that I couldn't upgrade to faster shipping out of pocket because I have a couple projects scheduled by the end of the month.

Today, I realized I left my Micro SD card in the Mavic.
Please tell me I'll be able to recover this Micro SD card even though I selected Refresh Express which would technically send me a replacement as soon as you get my damaged Mavic.

I have footage from my recent trip that are very important to me, and did not seem to be damaged from the water damage. I really need this card back!

Thank you for your response,
CAS - 1384238R5X7P7
2018-1-9
Use props
aaront_vj
lvl.1
United States

I actually called the UPS store and my package hasn't left the store so I'm on my way to try to retrieve my SD card myself!
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

aaront_vj Posted at 2018-1-9 13:43
I actually called the UPS store and my package hasn't left the store so I'm on my way to try to retrieve my SD card myself!

Thank for coming back to us, the free shipping label we provide is ground shipping, but no worries, if you select DJI Care Refresh Express, the approximate time frame is 1-2 business days excluding shipping and delivery time, I believe you will get it back before the end of the month, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules