1095 6 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orben
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94826 ft
United States

Hello,

I am a DJI spark owner who submitted a repair request back on December 27th 2017 and I still have yet to receive my shipping label via email. Is there anyone I can contact to request another one?

My case number is CAS-1336686-H3M7M6 and I would really like to be able to get my spark repaired as soon as possible. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear back from someone soon
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Orben, we are so sorry to know you still haven't received the shipping label since December 27th 2017, did you ever check your spam box? If no, we will inform the support team to send shipping label to you again, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-7
Use props
Orben
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94826 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-7 18:36
Orben, we are so sorry to know you still haven't received the shipping label since December 27th 2017, did you ever check your spam box? If no, we will inform the support team to send shipping label to you again, appreciate your patience.

Hey Mindy,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I did in fact check my spam folder as well as my deleted email folder and I was still unable to find an email from DJI with the label. Will DJI be able to send another one?
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Orben Posted at 2018-1-8 08:24
Hey Mindy,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I did in fact check my spam folder as well as my deleted email folder and I was still unable to find an email from DJI with the label. Will DJI be able to send another one?

Hi Orben, I see our support called you twice but failed to reach to you.
May I if you have received the shipping label in the end?
2018-1-8
Use props
wajcha
lvl.1
Poland

I have also not received a shipping label for case CAS-2021167-G8L3B0
2018-7-16
Use props
wajcha
lvl.1
Poland

wajcha Posted at 2018-7-16 05:48
I have also not received a shipping label for case CAS-2021167-G8L3B0

got it!                           
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alright, please send in at your earliest convenience, our repair center will take care of it it, please keep us updated if you need any assistance during this process, we'd love to help.
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules