Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
*Introducing Ronin-S*Dare to Move
12Next >
14076 62 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S combines advanced stabilization, precision control, and manual focus control capabilities in a compact, single-handed form factor. With the Ronin-S, creators can shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move.

Design

The Ronin-S's innovative framework elevates camera payload above the Roll Axis, making the camera's built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight. This ergonomic design also frees the Ronin-S from unwanted shake as you shift from underslung to an upright position in one smooth take.

SmoothTrack

With only one hand, SmoothTrack technology allows you to transition smoothly from motion to camera angle effortlessly. Two customizable parameter groups enable you to store your favorite SmoothTrack settings, switching between them in a single click. The Ronin-S's new Sport mode now intelligently increases SmoothTrack responsiveness to keep up with any movement.

Versatility

The Ronin-S can be easily mount to an RC buggy for low angle shots or even act as a stabilized remote head when mounted to a jib. The dedicated DJI Focus Command Unit can be mounted to the accessory dock, enabling creators to pull focus when operating with the standard handle. You can also attach the Ronin-S to a dual-handheld bar without compromising control of the gimbal, focus, or the camera shutter.

Eco-system

We understand that sometimes you need more than just a gimbal for your project. Multiple accessory mounts are allocated on the Ronin-S, providing full support for add-ons such as a microphone, LED lights, and even a wireless video transmitter. Compatibility with DJI control devices such as Master Force provides intuitive controls. The Master Wheels are also able to provide remote operators precise gimbal movements.

Buy Ronin-S

Please leave your email and we will get back to you as soon as your Ronin-S is ready for pre-order. Thank you.

2018-1-7
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hmmmm..... Looks a lot like a Zhiyun Crane.
Would be nice to know price.
Will it handle a GH5? Max lens size?
2018-1-7
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Fantastic !!
2018-1-7
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool, would be mice to know the cost.
2018-1-7
Use props
Johnny1000
Captain
Flight distance : 9319501 ft
  • >>>
Germany

This looks very amazing!
2018-1-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Oh yes. Or should I say: no.
One less reason not to buy a DJI product....
2018-1-7
Use props
BoriNinja
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647884 ft
Puerto Rico

Hmmm Very Cool about time now let see the price ?
2018-1-7
Use props
b0n3
First Officer
Flight distance : 21083 ft
Russia

Hey, where is a support of Fujifilm cameras? And what is the price? Hope it's not more than 500$, otherwise i would byu Zhyiun Crane...
2018-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

This is amazing want one but at what price.
2018-1-7
Use props
proimages
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

looks nice, but the way you treat current Ronin users make me want to stay away..Still have a firmware online that will kill a Ronin dead after 3 years.
Sad DJI wont back up the great products they design with real support, as well 3 -4 new Ronin's and no add ons, updates, or new features added.
Barely fixed bugs that made the systems unusable..the only firmware update they have will kill (brick) the RC and batteries.
that's not a great way to treat the original ronin owners.
2018-1-7
Use props
Ttoi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 329436 ft
United States

Interested; cpipe1@me.com
2018-1-7
Use props
Jyunte
First Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

Does this professional version have the same gimbal drifting problem that DJI has not addressed in its Osmo, Osmo+ and Osmo RAW devices, as documented in this thread on the DJI forums?
2018-1-7
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

This looks great, what is the max weight it can handle? and price?
2018-1-7
Use props
fansb49beae6
New

Indonesia

will it be possible to use the wireless DJI follow focus with it or only the one installed on the stick?
2018-1-7
Use props
Upper Limit Fil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

price would be nice. I heard it would be around $750
2018-1-7
Use props
AishChamoli
lvl.1
India

Amazing
2018-1-8
Use props
Jones_Media
Captain
Flight distance : 78714 ft
Guam

2018-1-8
Use props
DIRECTOR CHASE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 372631 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I had anticipated that this would come because last year November I return my Crane 2 knowing that DJI would come with a grip version gimbal to compete and I was right can't wait to get my hands on it.
2018-1-8
Use props
cannabenoid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97274 ft
United States

Looks like a Sony camera pictured, but wondering if this will be compatible with the A7ii?
2018-1-8
Use props
TheDon
Captain
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

cannabenoid Posted at 2018-1-8 08:21
Looks like a Sony camera pictured, but wondering if this will be compatible with the A7ii?

It’s compatible for sure!
2018-1-8
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015397 ft
  • >>>
United States

i bought a Osmo+ specifically because the EC-1 Beholder and Crane V2 were WAY too complicated and too difficult to use without having to go in and modify firmware. I hope this is easy to use - but to be competitive they would also have to slot this in around $500-700
2018-1-8
Use props
Wind Junkie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

This is perfect timing. I recently got more into videography after my Mavic Pro got me into video editing. I will definitely buy this. I use my Osmo Mobile with my iPhone 8 Plus a lot too
2018-1-8
Use props
Surface2Air
First Officer
Flight distance : 167441 ft
Canada

(I think) Pilotfly have patented something with the 45 degree motor setup in which you can see the cameras display unobstructed. Either way I'm happy to see it done elsewhere. Now if the weight & price are competitve, under 1.1kg and not more than $700 USD.. *crosses fingers

2018-1-8
Use props
DJI-FRANK
lvl.3
United States

Ronin-S single handed control announced with support for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic and Olympus. No support offered for DJI's own Zenmuse camera systems !!! Unbelievable and disappointing...

I thought DJI would revolutionize the hand held stabilized camera experience after they acquired Hassablad. I've held out purchasing a new camera for two years in hopes that a Zenmuse Osmo would soon be released. I dreamt and talked about a new DJI all in one camera system that would shake up the stale and boring DSLR market.

I completely feel DJI missed the mark and lost a opportunity to become a leader in the hand held video market. I look at the Ronin-S as a rehashed ( and yes surely superior ) version of what has been available on the DSLR market for years. Please DJI make something new and exciting !
2018-1-8
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2018-1-7 09:38
Hmmmm..... Looks a lot like a Zhiyun Crane.
Would be nice to know price.
Will it handle a GH5? Max lens size?

You can bet it will be 4X's the price of a Zhiyun .
2018-1-9
Use props
allyssongemelli
Captain
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Great idea!
2018-1-9
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
Flight distance : 2883140 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

When will we get the release order date?  So impressed! I can't wait to get one! My wedding season starts in a couple of months so it yould be a great upgrade!
2018-1-9
Use props
EmmferMedia
lvl.1
United Kingdom

won't preorder, I'll need a lot more details - max weight / max lens length supported / pricing etc...
2018-1-11
Use props
Mat11
New

United States

Hi,

Just wondering if Ronin-S will allow taking multi row panorama photographs. This would be a awesome feature to have. Does anyone know if this feature is supported from any of the apps.

Regards,
Mathew
2018-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It certainly has the wow factor.

2018-1-13
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Not crazy about what looks like a costly proprietary battery inside the handle in the above video.  Run time may be limiting, as well as maybe a standard DJI 6 month battery warranty on top of it.

Would prefer a set of AA batteries that could be bought anywhere or rechargeables where I could pop them in and keep going.  Proprietary gear really turns me off.
2018-1-13
Use props
Felipe Olvera
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

i have entered my email elsewhere on dji's website for preorder "fmolvera@outlook.com" however I have also made a post/thread expressing my concerns and ideas for improving the prototype.
2018-1-14
Use props
Ray_Dunakin
Captain
United States

Looks great and I will definitely be interested, depending on pricing and final specs/features.
2018-1-15
Use props
RGMGFitness
Captain
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone else wondering what kind of video you could get while snowboarding with this?  I'm thinking it could be some awesome footage or is there something better for that.  I'm talking about filming while boarding and following someone down a trail.  Thoughts besides the obvious..."Don't Crash".  
2018-1-16
Use props
VicGenesis
lvl.3
United States

Very interested: vicvinion@gmail.com
2018-1-16
Use props
RGMGFitness
Captain
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's the link to enter your email if interested in pre-orders;
https://www.dji.com/ronin-s?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-1-17
Use props
Visiondude
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31385 ft
United States

Johnholt@dock.com
2018-1-17
Use props
Brambleman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20627 ft
United States

Looks amazing, I'll have to get one someday soon.
2018-1-17
Use props
davidfrank
New

India

Advanced IP Scanner is dependable network IP scanner that scans your Wi-Fi network or LAN to provide information about the computers connected to it. Advanced IP Scanner is a Network Scanner free for your PC.
2018-1-17
Use props
Jones_Media
Captain
Flight distance : 78714 ft
Guam

That Sport Mode Feature is awesome ! I Hope its Cheaper Than The Ronin M .
2018-1-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules