Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight distance under avatar
711 4 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RL_XXI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

Probably already answered somewhere in here just haven't found it, is that number in feet or meters and how is it getting that number?
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's in metres. It gets the number from syncing your flight records within the app after flying.
2018-1-7
Use props
RL_XXI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-7 14:09
It's in metres. It gets the number from syncing your flight records within the app after flying.

Thanks. Didn't know the forum and the app were tied to each other in such a way. It's the same thing sort of, with my truck. When ever I run a vehicle health report the mileage shows up on the Ford owner site.
2018-1-7
Use props
Tviscomi
Captain
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

RL_XXI Posted at 2018-1-7 16:33
Thanks. Didn't know the forum and the app were tied to each other in such a way. It's the same thing, sort of with my truck. When ever I run a vehicle health report the mileage shows up on the Ford owner site.

Yep it's the same concept
2018-1-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RL_XXI Posted at 2018-1-7 16:33
Thanks. Didn't know the forum and the app were tied to each other in such a way. It's the same thing sort of, with my truck. When ever I run a vehicle health report the mileage shows up on the Ford owner site.

Forgot to add - the flight distance in the forum is in metres and its feet in your flight records in GO 4 (if using imperial).
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules