Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pinned threads getting out of hand?
821 9 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flighttime1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed how the moderators have added more and more pinned/topped threads to all of the various forums. Basically, they are now advertsing new products by placing ads for products unrelated to the specific forum. I wouldn't mind so much if they kept them in the proper forum (New Mavic in the Mavic forum) but blasting all of the forums seems a bit much when we end up with 10 or more pinned threads to scroll through before we can see what's actually new. It also wouldn't be so bad if they only kept them up for a reasonable week or two and then unpinned them. My suggestion would be to have a "New Products" box somewhere on the page for this type of thing. People are here to read and share info and ideas. Not to shop and if the forums are created for the users, it would be nice to not intefere with the stated purpose as these posts do.

Just my opinion and not meant to be a rant. ;-)
2018-1-7
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I was wondering about this too. Having now to develop a habit to skim through all this irrelevant thread in order to get to the real meaty stuff.
2018-1-7
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed 100%.
2018-1-7
Use props
Upper Limit Fil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

I agree to.
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey, Dear forum users.
I am so sorry to cause you confuse and the bad feelings.
Actually, I highlight and top the New products when they launched to inform more people to know this. And I valued your idea very much so later I will shorten the TOP period.
As for others, when some new helpful tips come out, i will top it for users.
Thank you for your reflection. I will work more on improving the user experience on forum!
2018-1-12
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-1-12 02:02
hey, Dear forum users.
I am so sorry to cause you confuse and the bad feelings.
Actually, I highlight and top the New products when they launched to inform more people to know this. And I valued your idea very much so later I will shorten the TOP period.

Grace , do us all a favor and work on the "search tool" ( magnifying glass ) actually working . So many issues could easily be remedied if the feature worked properly .  As of Now it is horrible and members must answer the same questions over and over .

Please make that happen , by the way I have heard the "we are working on it " many times but nothing happens .
Lets see waht you can do Grace....

respectfully

donnie
2018-1-12
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Donnie * Posted at 2018-1-12 05:06
Grace , do us all a favor and work on the "search tool" ( magnifying glass ) actually working . So many issues could easily be remedied if the feature worked properly .  As of Now it is horrible and members must answer the same questions over and over .

Please make that happen , by the way I have heard the "we are working on it " many times but nothing happens .

I'm with "Apple" Donnie on this, the search function really needs fixing.

Mark G.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Donnie * Posted at 2018-1-12 05:06
Grace , do us all a favor and work on the "search tool" ( magnifying glass ) actually working . So many issues could easily be remedied if the feature worked properly .  As of Now it is horrible and members must answer the same questions over and over .

Please make that happen , by the way I have heard the "we are working on it " many times but nothing happens .

hey, thank you so much for trusting me. I note that and will make that work.
Thank you so much for your support here.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Mark Guille Posted at 2018-1-12 13:10
I'm with "Apple" Donnie on this, the search function really needs fixing.

Mark G.

Thank you for your suggestions. Really appreciated that.
2018-1-14
Use props
Donnie "Apple M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-1-14 18:54
hey, thank you so much for trusting me. I note that and will make that work.
Thank you so much for your support here.

Ok , no pressure but you are now on the clock.  Lets see what ya'll got Grace !!

donnie
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules