android phone crashes when running software
786 2 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnk456
lvl.2

United States

I have a Note 2.  when i first installed app on phone everything worked. the first day i flew the app crashed and turned off my phone in the middle of flying.  It happened several times after that.  I unistalled app, re installed.  then my way point map went completely away, it does not come up when i swipe from the camera screen.. My phone keeps shutting off...my phone does not register and i cant make calls.  I have had to uninstall app to stop it from turning on and off continously...anyone else had any problems??
2015-4-21
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.3

United States

Assuming you have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus
When you reinstalled the app you have to go into the dji vision app setting and enable Ground Station for you to swipe from the camera screen.
Is your Note 2 rooted? If so then the problem could be many things.
Are you moving the dji Vision app to a sd card?
If not rooted, how do you feel about trying a complete system restore?
I have not seen the problem you are having so I can only guess at some things to try.
2015-4-21
Use props
johnk456
lvl.2

United States

you were correct first shot....i had to enable ground station.  Worked fine...they took out and drone went up 60 feet...i was working on making sure software was working, ...it just fell out of sky...said phantom lost connection...green lites still on....slammed into concrete..starting new thread now.
2015-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules