Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SDK Developments
1274 12 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirborneNinja
lvl.3

United States

Hey,

So the SDK section of this forum is all but useless for the Inspire as no one is posting. So before investing $3k+ I want to know if this platform is getting the support from developers that it deserves.

If you are working on something or have heard of something in the works, please post it here so we can all get some insight into the future of this platform.
2015-4-21
Use props
bujao10

Brazil

DJI is making Smart moves on back stage about this and for sure they are not thinking in us.
All I want is that I1 app have time lapse function in it.
2015-4-21
Use props
AirborneNinja
lvl.3

United States

Having trouble understanding you but for sure think they aren't doing a good job of keeping us updated on things, and the developers really should be more vocal and active. I realize it is still early but c'mon!
2015-4-21
Use props
ryanmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6890879 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bujao10 the Dji inspire1 app does have time lapse. just click and hold the photo button
2015-4-22
Use props
bujao10

Brazil

ryanmac@zoomint Posted at 2015-4-23 00:46
Bujao10 the Dji inspire1 app does have time lapse. just click and hold the photo button

Wow thats cool, didnt know that,  thanks for the hint.
DJI, could you add 2sec time in the next app update?
2015-4-22
Use props
houston
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I still do not see how to set this up in the app. The Manual says the camera does do Timelapse but I will be damed if i see how to make it do it.  
2015-4-22
Use props
AirborneNinja
lvl.3

United States

houston Posted at 2015-4-23 09:56
I still do not see how to set this up in the app. The Manual says the camera does do Timelapse but I ...

Did you try the above mentioned method of holding the photo button?
2015-4-22
Use props
kirk.pleasant
lvl.3

Qatar

I still do not see how to set this up in the app. The Manual says the camera does do Timelapse but I ...

Thanks for sharing!

I have not tried the time lapse yet.

It looks like you can make amazing videos with it.

Not sure how much drone flying is in this video but WOW!
When done correctly it tells a great story!

Cheers
2015-4-22
Use props
AirborneNinja
lvl.3

United States

Can we please leave this thread for it's intended use and no sidebars please. I created this thread to here about new features brought about by SDK Developers, not the amazing features that already exist.

Thank you!
2015-4-22
Use props
HeadOn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1903835 ft
United States

I was under the impression that they haven't yet opened up the SDK for the Inspire 1.  If that's changed it could be other developers like myself, missed that announcement.
2015-4-22
Use props
bolwerk.arnold
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12238 ft
Germany

Nope, this is NOT a timelapse, it is a movie with a increase of the speed (sorry, do not know the exact word for it). You can see it at ca. 20 sec - 23 sec, the guy is moving above its TX.

2015-4-22
Use props
AirborneNinja
lvl.3

United States

bolwerk.arnold Posted at 2015-4-23 13:49
Nope, this is NOT a timelapse, it is a movie with a increase of the speed (sorry, do not know the  ...

People move in timelaps...
2015-4-22
Use props
houston
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

AirborneNinja Posted at 2015-4-23 10:39
Did you try the above mentioned method of holding the photo button?

Unfortunately mine board is in the shop. But holding the shutter I would think is BURST mode. Time lapse you should be able to at least control the time in between the shots.  But since I can not try it I guess I will have to wait and see.
2015-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules