How is DJI Support?
532 3 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JCoraggio42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80719 ft
United States

So I sent my Mavic in to DJI after it disconnected from the reomte controller and crashed. From what I can tell (I'm no expert) it was a product defect since I was within range of the controller and there were no warning messages. However, I MAY not have been doing everything perfectly. What I want to know is how likely is it that DJI will cover the replacement of the drone? Anyone who is familiar with the service, are they extremely strict with policies and warranties or are they more lenient if it appears to be a defect? I am a little worried because I was flying the drone in below freezing temperatures when this happened and while the temperature was not the cause of the issue, DJI states that optimal operating temperature is above 32 degrees F. Would something like this or another minor pilot error prevent me from getting a replacement even though there was a legitimate error?
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we will diagnose the drone when we receive the drone then decide if it is a warranty case and in the warranty period. If there is a need, you can leave me with your case number, I will help to check on it.
2018-1-7
Use props
Upper Limit Fil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

When I sent in my Inspire 1 for repairs it took almost 6 weeks and was a pain.
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Upper Limit Fil Posted at 2018-1-7 22:43
When I sent in my Inspire 1 for repairs it took almost 6 weeks and was a pain.

Fil, we are so sorry for the unfortunate experience with our repair center, we will keep improving to shorten the repair time frame and provide more professional customer service.
Hope you have a better experience with us in the future.
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules