Lost inspire one RC
541 8 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jbbatchelor
lvl.1
United States

I read a few threads where people are using the inspire one RC on the phantom 4 pro AC. I lost my inspire one v2  RC  and was hoping my phantom 4 Pro RC would work on it.  I tried binding RC to AC with no success.  I tried to update inspire one  to see if that would help, but it wouldn’t even take an update.

I have access to a P3P RC if that would work.

Does anyone know if the P4P or P3P RC will work on inspire AC? Any suggestions? I don’t know what else to try.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
2018-1-7
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

No it doesn't work that way.
I1 can bind to a P4 but not the other way.
2018-1-7
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I have a Inspire  transmitter for sale if you are interested.  I have just used it as a slave and it has very little time on it , and used a cover over it when in use.   Let me know if interested.  I will sell for a good price.
donaldjames1990@gmail.com

donnie
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jbbatchelor, they are not compatible, we recommend to purchase the dedicated RC for safe flight.
2018-1-8
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm just curious how does one lose a remote? Does it not go back into the drone case when done flying?
2018-1-8
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a new one for sale $250
send me a PM if your interested
Rich

IMG_9492.jpg IMG_9493.jpg
2018-1-8
Use props
Jbbatchelor
lvl.1
United States

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-8 08:50
I'm just curious how does one lose a remote? Does it not go back into the drone case when done flying?

Casualty of divorce and not in my care for months. When I finally got it back last week RC, iPad, SD card and some spare blades were missing from case.
2018-1-10
Use props
Jbbatchelor
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for everyone’s input!

Without RC is it normal for the inspire to power up and just sit with solid blue light, even if I manually brought arms down? In other words does the solid blue light indicate both no RC link and travel mode?

My other concern is it would not take an update. It just sat there. I would not need to update it in order to link it to a new radio, correct?

2018-1-10
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jbbatchelor Posted at 2018-1-10 21:04
Thanks for everyone’s input!

Without RC is it normal for the inspire to power up and just sit with solid blue light, even if I manually brought arms down? In other words does the solid blue light indicate both no RC link and travel mode?

sorry to hear, and you need to actually use the app to exit travel mode. moving the worm screw by hand the Inspire brain doesnt know and still says its in travel mode hence the blue lighting. you will need to source a RC to properly raise the AC out of travel mode, and no an update shouldnt be needed to bind a RC
2018-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules