Dji and Mastercard Whats up?
862 6 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warpiggy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 109797 ft
Canada

Wow just got blown away. Been following this forum and DJI forum over the last 3 weeks thinking of buying a first new drone. I posted "scared to buy" at Christmas time on both forums and got such a good response from this community. 90% of the people said enjoy, and go buy. So last night I went online to the DJI store and made the big jump. Well the purchase did not go very well. After I agreed to everything and put in my MasterCard # the screen never went to confirm payment. About 1/2 hour later I got an email said payment was pending. So I went to bed thinking I would get confirmation in the morning. Well after not getting any response from DJI by the afternoon of the next day I decide I would go on line and check my MasterCard bill. When I checked it, it said transaction was pending. (and without me knowing my wife paid the bill) Well 24 hours after I ordered my Mavic I get another email from DJI saying I need to send them a scanned copy of my drivers licence showing my current address or they would not let me purchase it. I am 64 years old been living in the same place for 19 years (or so) and been using a MasterCard for most of my life, and I never had any place I used it needing more Stinking ID. I just used the card to book a Thailand trip, and all the hotels in March on the same card and not a problem. Please I am really looking forward to your response. Have any of you had same problems? I think in the morning I am going to try and cancel my order. ( They say they will destroy my scanned ID after they are done with it ) Now I really scared to buy
2018-1-7
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

As you said , you also booked thailand. Did your mastercard not reach the limitt?
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Warpiggy, we are sorry to read on your unpleasant purchasing experience in our online store, may I have the order number please so that I can help to check the exact status for better support? Thank you.
2018-1-7
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

By the way , if you are planning to take the drone with you to thailand, i would first check the rules snd drone law of thailand. I think you need to registre th drone anyway at authorities in Thailand. You might get very high fines if you don’t. Just a tip
2018-1-7
Use props
warpiggy
lvl.2
Canada

fans61699a75 Posted at 2018-1-7 21:20
As you said , you also booked thailand. Did your mastercard not reach the limitt?

No its been already paid off. And funny thing my post has been removed. DJI is a s--t company
2018-1-7
Use props
warpiggy
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-7 21:22
Warpiggy, we are sorry to read on your unpleasant purchasing experience in our online store, may I have the order number please so that I can help to check the exact status for better support? Thank you.

MYDJI order#0015867087900
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

warpiggy Posted at 2018-1-7 23:32
MYDJI order#0015867087900

Sir, please check if you have received an email from onlinepayment@dji.com? We have someone contacting you for more info, please provide what they asked and they will help you out, thank you.
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules