'weak image transmission signal' with latest FW and app (IOS)
1075 2 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThaiFlyer
lvl.4
Thailand

I am having terrible trouble with new app and FW
'weak image transmission signal' error messages even when I am a few meters away.
P4P running latest FW
Aircraft - 01.05.0300
RC - 01.04.01.00
App 4.1.22
ipad IOS 10.3.1 (maybe I should udate??)
ipad mini 2, in airplane mode
Tried 5.8, 2.8, auto custom
Anyone else having issues?

2018-1-7
Use props
heikki_m
lvl.1

Finland

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I just bought a brand spanking new P4P which updated the latest firmware during first startup via mobile. Resulting in a completely unusable drone. Returned the whole thing back to the store that sold it.

It does not make any difference what settings I use or whether the drone and the remote controller are one meter or one hundred meters apart - image transmission is completely unusable.
2018-1-8
Use props
djiuser_bCxgbjJ
lvl.1
Canada

I'm having the same issue. latest iOS and latest DJI firmware for both drone and spark. I have the spark literally 2 feet in front of me on the ground in front of a window on the highest floor of my house. It got like 14-16 GPS but the weak transmission signal stays. The video feed cuts in and out and is unusable. The drone works, just the FPV feed is dropping. All bluetooth off and I actually tried using the OTG cable and it was still like this. I also selected the channel with the least noise and nothing is helping. I don't want to fly the drone.
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules