2208 7 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge/first hand experience with, what colour clothing, or what materials the Spark tracks the best? I know the manual say dark clothing and IR absorbant material won't work as well.

So would a flourescent jacket like road workers wear be ideal? Bright colours? White? heaviest contrast with your background? etc I would be mainly using it in semi-wooded areas or in quarries

I need the Spark to track me, occasionally while moving quite quickly (on foot) AND at short range (5-10 metres). I've noticed that it seems to have an optimal tracking distance and too close or too far away it will lose you quite easily. DJI - A tracking beacon/token/something you can wear would make things a lot easier!!

Any thoughts would be appreciated
2018-1-8
Use props
djiuser_TfaZAHRpogDJ
New

India

Hello,

If unsure about what colors work best together, you can look at a reference. In your case, you can look at a photo of the living reference on wearandsmile.com.

Look at the vibrant green, blue and purplish brown dresses of the women's. Colors that work well together in nature, work everywhere.
2019-3-14
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

perhaps green as i believe green pixels in sensors are bigger
but idk so any color that is not same as surrounding
2019-3-14
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Haven't thought much about colors. I have two active track videos, one where it lost me a few times and one where it did really well. Oh, yes, it also lost track of the garbage truck.

I think something that contrasts with the environment helps. It kept loosing track of me on grass.

Not on grass:

Goofball can't find his drone (view from drone)

2019-3-14
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

I would personally go for highest contrast clothes given it's not black.
2019-3-14
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

Something that has a big contrast with the environment since the tracking is done on the video. try orange or bright yellow.
2019-3-14
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

darkfull1 Posted at 3-14 07:54
Something that has a big contrast with the environment since the tracking is done on the video. try orange or bright yellow.

Yes, a green florescent jacket may not have much contrast in a green field of vegetables or in a forest.  The environment might dictate a different color/contrast.  Light color on dark background and vice versa.  Also remember that when active tracking that Spark maintains the same altitude (not height above ground) it was at when the active track was started so if you start up the incline and don't look back Spark will at some point run into the hill.
2019-3-14
Use props
CraigBarlow
lvl.1

Pakistan

I never buy clothes related to video games but I would totally buy one of those black hoodies that have the logo on it https://ezpeezydeals.com/deal_company/milanoo-coupon-code/
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules