Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery error
872 7 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0cc4a633
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203888 ft
Canada

Hello,

My battery is off warranty.  It doesn't have issues charging up, but when I put it in my P4 I get a battery error on the DJI Go 4 app with intructions to bring the power down to 5% and then charge it back up again.  My big probelm is, how do I use up the battery power if it won't even allow me to spin the props on my P4?  It turns on the P4, but it will take several hours just to try and wear down the battery and someone mentioned that such a slow draw will not drain the battery down to where I need it.

Without investing in any other products, is there a way for me to overide the error and at the very least, get the props to spin on the P4 so that I can drain the battery faster?

Thanking everyone in advance!
2018-1-8
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I would just ignore that message and recharge the battery as is.  
2018-1-8
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Just leave it on and play with the Simulator, or mess with the camera for a  while.  It will wear down.  Don't have to spin the props.
2018-1-8
Use props
Vendex
First Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Be careful with battery errors, don't override warnings. Check the cells charge and voltage and do a battery calibration if needed, than check again
2018-1-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You can utilize the onboard flight SIM to drain your flight packs, or rather to "deep cycle" them batteries.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-9
Use props
fans0cc4a633
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203888 ft
Canada

I'll try these suggestions guys!  Thanks.  I'll update if successful.
2018-1-26
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Plenty of dischargers on eBay for all P4 and P3's ....................

No need to heat up the AC and its quicker / safer as the dischargers are set to auto shut off before too deep a discharge.

You could of course get a lamp and two wires ... switch on battery ... connect the lamp to the main power points and run it down that way - but its a risky venture !

Nigel
2018-1-26
Use props
roovair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 473950 ft
United Kingdom

My P4 battery right from P4`s box was dead but DJI solved my problem! Big thanks for DJI customer service - you`ree always very helpful!

2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules