Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 Driver Error
5886 4 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cjschwartz1
lvl.1
United States

I have windows 10 64 bit laptop. I am attempting to claibrate the Vision Postion Systems. I did it via the controller and go app when I first got my Mavic. I left the clear stickers on by mistake during this and wanted to do it again with the stickers off via the assitant. On the tutorial step 3/3 I keep getting an error "Please reboot the aircraft". I have attempted to reboot the aircraft but that doesnt help. I read on some other forums it is a driver error. How do I fix this driver error? I went through some steps to fix on another thread but they did not help.
2018-1-8
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need to turn off  the Windows 10 driver signature enforcement, so the relevant drivers for  the VPS calibration can load

The easiest process is  option 2 in the following how-to

https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/

Note, if you restart the PC  you will have to do the process again as the change is not permanent

2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please try to restart the computer, or you can remove the app and install the DJI Assistant 2 again. Go to the official website and download the latest version 1.2.0 and try again. See if it works.
2018-1-8
Use props
cjschwartz1
lvl.1
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-1-8 11:03
You need to turn off  the Windows 10 driver signature enforcement, so the relevant drivers for  the VPS calibration can load

The easiest process is  option 2 in the following how-to

This was the fix
2018-1-12
Use props
fans19454176
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
United States

thanks this worked for me also.
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced