1802 7 2018-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DataSphinx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 809426 ft
  • >>>
Curaçao

Anyone find it a good Idea if DJI should let you setup your gimbal speed per flight-mode?
Normal, Tripod, Track and Cinematic will for sure I would like to have different Gimbal speeds.It will for sure add to the professionalism of the drone usage.

2018-1-8
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I have to agree with this.  I really like slow movement with gradual start/stop for most things, but would like to speed things up for different uses.  At least give us a couple of configurations (and ease of getting to the change in the menu).
2018-1-8
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i used to be up for inovative new ideas - now i just wish they would produce an app version that works properly and is stable and dependable after every update for all mavic pilots with proper devices.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, do you mean the speed of the gimbal pitch? If so, you can adjust it in most cases, including the Normal, Tripod, Active Track (except for Spotlight), Cinematic you listed above and so on, go to Gimbal Settings and adjust the Gimbal Pitch Speed. But some modes like Fixed-wind, Spotlight Active Track, etc. can also adjust it, but the settings will have no response on the gimbal in these modes. Hope it helps.
2018-1-8
Use props
DataSphinx
lvl.2
  • >>>
Curaçao

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-8 19:41
Hi there, just to verify, do you mean the speed of the gimbal pitch? If so, you can adjust it in most cases, including the Normal, Tripod, Active Track (except for Spotlight), Cinematic you listed above and so on, go to Gimbal Settings and adjust the Gimbal Pitch Speed. But some modes like Fixed-wind, Spotlight Active Track, etc. can also adjust it, but the settings will have no response on the gimbal in these modes. Hope it helps.

As I understood you can adjust and safe the Gimbal pitch for each mode separately ? That the next time you switch between modes that gimbal pitch you adjusted for that mode is applied?
For Example:
Tripod mode: 5
Normal mode: 30
Cinematic: 9

If that is so please instruct me/us how to do so.  If not, please take this in consideration
2018-1-10
Use props
eried
Second Officer
Flight distance : 661362 ft
Denmark

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-1-8 15:00
i used to be up for inovative new ideas - now i just wish they would produce an app version that works properly and is stable and dependable after every update for all mavic pilots with proper devices.

1+

I like the idea of having profiles per flight mode but first DJI has to deal with the crapyness of the android version
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DataSphinx Posted at 2018-1-10 04:07
As I understood you can adjust and safe the Gimbal pitch for each mode separately ? That the next time you switch between modes that gimbal pitch you adjusted for that mode is applied?
For Example:
Tripod mode: 5

Sorry for the late reply, and I should've made it more clear, you can adjust the gimbal pitch speed, but it will not save, you need to adjust them accordingly when you switch the flight modes. You can go to Gimbal Settings, Advance Settings to adjust it.
2018-1-18
Use props
DataSphinx
lvl.2
  • >>>
Curaçao

eried Posted at 2018-1-10 04:48
1+

I like the idea of having profiles per flight mode but first DJI has to deal with the crapyness of the android version

I am also looking forward to having the profiles per flight mode, or at least that you can choose pilot profiles that you know which one to switch to for when you toggle between your flightmodes.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules