12117 9 2014-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smithy900
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15643 ft
Australia

Hi all,
I'm confused, is the 10000+ an upgrade from the premium or is it a budget model?
Regards
2014-10-25
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

S1000 Plus is the upgrade version of S1000 Premium, it has much more user-friendly designs on its details.
Know more about S1000 plus from here: http://www.dji.com/product/spreading-wings-s1000-plus
2014-10-27
Use props
BBitter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 594997 ft
Canada

Hi
So for those of us that needed the S1000s heavier lift capacity is there an upgrade kit to get the new hub/wiring improvements the old wire are extremely soft and prone to damage???As I have only had this unit for a few months I would hope you are providing some adjustments...on future purchases...looks like the price has dropped substantially...Not sure of other user-friendly designs...it does not look much different could you elaborate the link page reads pretty much same as S1000 original page...
2014-10-29
Use props
smithy900
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15643 ft
Australia

It seems like the s1000+ would be equivelent to the normal s1000, i suspect that DJI will bring a S1000+ premium out.
As far as i can see the s1000+ has not got the metal parts the premium has so it seems to be a downgrade, although the answer to my question above says its an upgrade, an answer i had to the same question on facebook( DJI site) said it was not taking over from the premium.
Once again a grey area from DJI.   I have to bite the bullet as I have a job in the next few months for two machines and at the moment I only have one, so keeping with what I know im going for the Premium, more money but tried and tested...( a few mods on the wiring solve the problem). perhaps when the s1000+ premium comes out I will look again.....lol  
2014-10-29
Use props
RicDrone
New

United Kingdom

One thing I don't understand is why there's no info about the S1000 Premium in the DJI Site. There's a lot of shops selling the premium but I can't find the differences. The only information I got is that the premium has some upgraded parts ( but which parts ?? )
I wouldn't care much if the prices weren't as different as they are. The  S1000+ + A2 + Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD) is £3,498 but the same thing in the store with the difference of being the  the S1000 Premium is £4,522.
This makes me think in what makes the difference between  the two influence the price this much.
2015-1-19
Use props
Paulo Paulino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI-Tenna Posted at 2014-10-28 12:03
S1000 Plus is the upgrade version of S1000 Premium, it has much more user-friendly designs on its de ...

If + "plus" is an upgrade from "premium", why "premium" is more expensive?
I have pay more 1000€ for "premium" because Dji and resellers say its a more stable and a strong version, now Dji-Tenna say "plus" is an upgrade of "premium"! How is that!?

Dji always claim and promote "plus" as a cheaper plastic version of "premium".
Dji-Tenna, how can you explain this controversy?
2015-1-27
Use props
fengchun.zhang.
New

Hong Kong

Dear Paulo,  S1000+ and S1000 premium have  exact the same function and performance but why we say S1000+ is the upgrade version,  as S1000+ applies new power distribution system and removabel upper cent board, much easier to mount and dismount the modules to and from the craft.
And on S1000+, some non-critical parts  are replaced with plastic version, so S1000+ are cheaper than premium.
DJI always strives to provide high performance and cost-effective products to all DJI fans and customers.
2015-1-29
Use props
Paulo Paulino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2774265 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Thanks fengchun.zhang. , I appreciate your time and replay.
I buy s1000 premium because I want to have the top model from Dji. I made a big investment in Dji products till today as you can see from my registered products. I also have s900 for backup and s800 evo plus all other no-professional models. If s1000 premium is still the top model from Dji because is price and build quality, try to keep it that way. Its 1000€ price difference and is still available in all word wide resellers shops, I hope it was not only for "some non-critical parts that are replaced with plastic version" that I have expend more 1000€. Maybe its time for Dji release an update for s1000 Premium to justify his price and status and not giving up from this top model.
2015-1-29
Use props
djiuser_YqptldBhbVOc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 560715 ft

Can the s1000+ be controlled with the DJI Go app and can you see the position of the drone on a map?
2018-3-27
Use props
Spamby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3040853 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have built a s1000+ with z3 camera, LB2, AFC Pro and gens tatty 22,000 mAh lips 6S battery. I also have X5S camera and supporting gimbal bracket to attach to the S1000+ , even there is no support for the x5s , you can search the web and get the camera to work . None of this has been used even once, I bought it and now we have a family emergency and I gotta move and come up with a down payment on a house, any one interested you can PM me and I’ll send pics etc. I’m sad to let it go, especially after building the damn thing.

Ryan
2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules